I Wont let the Monsters hurt you

Hey Guys Thank you so much for the reads. *Cries* Julie is growing up. See you next week. READ MY OTHER FAN FICS PLEASE

[Mike]

"It's me again, please pick up. I don't know what I did, are you alright is Julianne alright? Call me please. I love you both" I left my 30th voicemail, 100th text message and 40th phone call over the course of a week since I last saw them. Why was she avoiding me I had no clue. The guys all gave me hateful glares at practice the worst of them was from Tony. None of them would care to explain what I did so wrong. Today I was going to meet Vic at Starbucks to explain.

**Skip to Starbucks because its boring now**

"Hey man" I said as Vic sat across from me. "Don't act like nothing's wrong Mike, you fucked up real badly she is my sister in law either way and I have known her for so long she is the sister for me." he said obviously ticked off. "I don't understand what I have done though" I stated. He snickered "What haven't you done.... You cheated on her again this time directly in her face. You go out drinking, come home drunk, barely take care of Julie, you let her do everything. FUCK MIKE, she will probably not even know who you are" he spat getting up. "Have a nice day Mike, I think PTV should look for a new drummer after this tour, still love you bro" then he left me at that.

What! He couldn't do that! Could he? NO, we started this band together! I needed to fix the damage that was done as soon as possible. But only if the rest of them will talk to me, especially Erica. I sent a message to all of them saying:

M- Hey guys, I am so sorry for the trouble I have put you through especially you Erica. So I can apologize everyone come to the studio today please. I know sorry will never be enough.

V- Sure..

J- Yup that's great Mike, thanks for just apologizing to my little sister but even you said it will never be enough.

T- Whatever you want, I will bring her

[Jaime]

Why would he be doing this, couldn't he see he was causing enough damage. I decided to get ready for the drama awaiting for me. Vic told me he was getting coffee for us and he would be back later. I heard the door open 10 minutes later right after I got out of the shower. "I love it when you're just in a towel babe" he whispered into my ear snaking his arms around my waists. "Okay Mr. Horny we need to be at the studio in Ten Minutes and we still have to pick up Erica and Tony" I said wiggling my way out of his grasp. He made a hurt expression that only made me laugh even more.

I grabbed my clothing off the bed and changed into them, then grabbing my keys. Vic was waiting in the car and I began to drive to Tony's. "What do you think Mike is going to say?" I asked. "I have no clue but if he asks for her back, Erica should use her heart and the brains she has and not to take him back." Vic said. I agreed with him but if he does I will do everything in my power for them not to let him get her. "Tony needs her, and she may not realize but she needs him. He will be a better suitor as a father for Julie. I love my brother but he isn't ready he is still acting like a teenage boy." Vic mumbled.

We pulled up to Tony's house and he ran out of the house immediately. "She... wont.. come out... bathroom" he panted.  He caught his breath "Jaime help... she wont come out I have tried everything" he said pulling us in the house. We heard her vomiting and sobs coming from the bathroom. "Erica please come out." Jaime spoke gently. "NO GO AWAY I DONT NEED ANY OF YOUR HELP" she cried. I backed everyone up and kicked down the door. She was on the floor sobbing with her fingers in her mouth trying to purge, with a blade in her other hand. Vic stood there shocked as the baby started crying behind him. He picked her up and cooed her.

"Erica please stop I love you everyone does." I said. "No not everyone Mike doesn't! He is doing this to me! He hit me! I thought he loved me, I thought he loved the baby..." she cried into Tony. "Erica... Erica" Tony said picking her face up to look him in the eye. "Jaime Loves you, Vic Loves you, Julie loves you, Your parents love you, So many People do. I love you so much and it isn't like a friend or a brother. I am in Love with you Erica. I will be with you every step of the way, but we don't need to go we can just call him." he said. "I love you all, Tony can I please not go can we just call him. I don't want him seeing the baby if he is making me like this. I want a divorce, I want to be with you." she said. Tony's face light up a smile spread across his face. "Of course we can do that and if you want a divorce I respect that and I will be with you. Lets go call him" he said pecking her on the lips.

[Erica]

"Of course we can do that and if you want a divorce I respect that and I will be with you. Lets go call him" Tony said pecking me on the lips. I deepened the kiss letting him know I will not leave him for Mike. He grinned between the kiss helping me up and pulling out his phone calling him on speaker.

Mike- Tone? Whats up man where are you guys?

Tony- We wont be coming I have you on speaker so speak

Mike- Erica I know you're there but, hear me out. I love you to death, you and Julie are my world. I know what I did was wrong and that was the worst mistake I have ever made. If you are willing to take me back I promise you that I will love and cherish you forever. I will prove to you that you belong with me and that you are the best thing that ever happened to me.

Julie- NO NO NO

We all giggled at Julies first words being just as stubborn and intelligent as me.

Me- Mike I don't care I have you a second chance and you blew it. I am not falling for your sick little games and I know Vic wants you out of PTV but that isn't possible you are staying in. We are getting divorced and I have already moved on. You will be able to see her but not frequently. You hit me, I don't know what you will do to her. Goodbye Mike see you in Court.

I hung up the phone pecking Tony on the lips and picking up Julie off the floor. This was my future and it looked much brighter.