You, Me, Together, Forever, Through Thick and Thin

[Jaime]

Erica showed me the letters, it brought tears to my eyes. I looked into her eyes and pulled her in close letting her sob into my chest. I took her wrist and headed for the car. Heading to the bastards house she positioned her body towards me asking where we were going. I was all the way down the long winding road when she gasped. "Jaime, we can't, we can't go back there we just cant!". Hmph as if she had a choice. I pulled into the driveway slamming the door shut and forcing Erica to get out. I was much stronger then she was so it felt like I was pulling a small dog. I rang the door bell a million times until he came to the door and let us in. "I don't care how long this takes I... we want answers" I spat.

He sighed getting a class of rum off the shelf. He sat down in the old chair in front of the fireplace sighing. "Well go on, the truth this time!" I cried, getting even more anxious than I already was. He stared off into space looking as if he was gathering his thoughts. He began to speak again "I was young only 18 newly married, and my sister, your mother became pregnant. Things were going great until that one night your mother and my wife got into a whole argument. Nothing to big but things shouldn't have been said how your mother was too young to get married at 16 just because she was pregnant with you. The night when she had enough she left with you and your father along with all your things going to live with his parents in another state. They were on the bridge and somehow he lost control of the car and landed in the river. They found you on the other side of the river, and your father was alive to tell some of the story before he died at the hospital. He rushed you off to the side then went to get your mother who had already died, when your father hit his head and cracked it open.". I couldn't believe it, my eyes grew in interest of what had happened next. This isn't just some story, this is my life.

"Well, I was left you, and I had to give you up. My wife didn't want you because you were a bastard, and not her child. She put you up for adoption and didn't get the family's name or anything, so there was no way in finding you. I wish I did, but I couldn't I was a young man, just making it in the world no way I could afford a child." he said before clearing his throat and telling us we had to leave now. "I told you to much! Get out, and stay out. Never come back here again!" He cried shoving us out the door into the cars. We drove off in fright making our way to the motel, and getting our things. Nobody had to tell us twice, just the fight ihis voice concerned me. We booked a last minute flight to S.D in the next 3 hours.

**

We were waiting for our flight that just arrived and I quickly texted Mike.

Jaime- Hey Mike, Erica is past out and were on our way back home. She really needs to talk to someone and I cant help her on this one, she wants to talk to you.

I shook her elbow, waking her getting her onto the plane. This plane ride was going to be dreadful. I had to talk to her about the dinner sooner or later.

[Tony]

Erica was scaring me,  I did have any word by Jaime about how she is. Why did she just run off like that and the things I had overheard behind the door weren't good at all. I locked the door to my apartment and went to Mike and Ericas. Getting out my spare key I unlocked it walking down the hall to a room with glass shattered all over the floor. "Wanna Help not just stand there like a lost puppy?" Mike chucked sarcasticly handing me a broom. "Why would he do this?" I questioned in sorry scooping up the class into one big pile in the center of the room. I glanced over to the far wall seeing their engagement picture after she once got better. She was so bueatiful it was unexplainable. I still had my little school boy crush on her, but now I know that I could never have her. But, luckily I had Amy now, she was my world. The front door flung open following a sigh of relief. "Erica!" Mike cried and lifted her up kissing her. I awkwardly finished putting the glass in the garbage can. "Tony! I missed you, all of you! I'm never leaving again!" She giggled almost knocking me down as she jumped into my arms.

Mike had a smile on his face, I knew she made him happy. She made everyone and anyone happy. "Oh my god, I have to go pack were leaving tonight for tour" she ran off into the bedroom gathering her things. Life was amazing, now that we were all fine, Vic stopped cutting for good, Erica had Amy on tour with us, and nobody could bother us and our happiness. I looked across the bus to see Vic cuddled up to Jaime making a toast to the new journeys ahead. Letting the shot of Rum run down my throat was a horrible burning sensation but it was just so damn good. Well night everyone I said pulling Amy to the bunk hall around 1 am.

[Vic]

Jaime was better,and I was better. He wasn't talking crazy anymore, he wasn't having anger explosions either. "Vic, I love you too much to loose you. Please don't ever do that again" he whispered in my ear. We were in the back lounge watching a Toy Story Marathon. We were on our way to Vegas when Mike and Erica called the 4 of us in the main room. "We want to talk to you guys about plans for the wedding." Erica looked up having Jaime sit next to her. "Sure what's up?" Tony questioned. "Well, we don't want to leave anyone out so you all have a part" Mike said reassuringly. "Jaime, can you walk me down the aisle?" Erica questioned him in wide eyes. "Of Course, how could I not" he said bringing a tear to his eyes. "Tony, will you be my best man?" Mike questioned. He nodded with a wide smile on his face. "Amy will you be my maid of honor? The color I think will look perfect on you and tony its an Pink Ombre?" she screeched a yes in excitement hugging her.  They both turned to me with a cheeky smile spread along their faces. "Vic???" Erica questioned.

"Yes?" I replied in concern. "Will you be the flower girl / ring barer???" she giggled running over to me and planting herself on my lap. "Come on, it'll be so much fun! You'll see" she persuaded. I nodded my head smiling as she pulled me in so tight I could barely breath.

[Erica]

The plans were all set, we would be wed next summer on a golf course in the middle of San Diego. I was nervous for that day to come, no cold feet, I wanted to marry him, he was the man of my dreams. Everyone was fast asleep in their bunks leaving me and Mike in the back lounge. "Mike?" I questioned looking up with puppy eyes. "Yes, my love" he replied pulling me in closer. "How come we have been together for about 3 years and you haven't made love to me? Every other girl you would have." I questioned in sadness. I wanted him so bad but the answer was always no. "You aren't just another girl to me. Your special and I want to wait until we are married to do so." he said reassuringly. I gave a convincing smile. I hated when he did that, can't he see I'm tired of waiting, Jaime and Vic already fucked.

I walked to the bunk hall and climbed into mine for the night. He needed to realized this hurt me. I wanted him, not just for the sake of it, because I love him. I wanted to seal that bond soon, not wait until then. But, I would have to. I plugged in my headphones and laid across the bed. "Erica, where are you?" he whispered. He opened my curtain, I pretended to be fast asleep. I felt a kiss being placed on my shoulder before he tucked me in and shut the curtain crawling into his. I felt the bus jolt to a stop in the middle of the night letting Amy get off. I looked at the Parkway sign noticing it was her hometown. Must be visiting family. Tony walked back to bed and I shot up . "Erica, Why are you awake?" he asked. "Can, I sleep with you tonight?" I asked like if I was a little girl again. I crawled into his bunk nuzzling my face into his chest. This is what I miss deeply, I missed my Tony.

So guys I will be updating every Tuesday from now on! Hope you liked this chapter. Please Rate and comment what you want to happen in the story I will try to put it in! Love you and read my other fanfics! XOXOXO