A Wish To Come True... Unwillingly? Part 2

[Erica]

"Erica, I would like you to meet your close family friends Logan and Charlotte, and your Uncle Ron." He pointed to each one standing there in order. My jaw dropped, I cant believe they did this for me. "Hi" I said shyly. I needed answers, why did you, how could you, what caused you to. "Hi, sweetie. Look how you have grown." my "Uncle" began. I looked up in tears. "How could you. Mostly why did you?" I questioned. I knew my mother and father had died but why would he me up the only full blood family member alive.  "May I" he asked sitting down, he was pretty young, probably in his early forty's or late thirty's. They all sat down sighing. "So go on, why did you" I announced my sorrow grew into anger.

His eyes grew of mourning as she began to speak "I had to, I had no choice." he breathed, staring at his palms. My own Uncle, the only living family member  gave me up and wont even tell me the reason, I am his niece. "You gave me up for no reason! I can't believe you, I am your niece! You may be my real family but you will never be family to me" I cried slamming my fist on the table making the young girl cry. I ran out of the diner, as I groomed Charlotte's hair whispering that I'm sorry to her when Mike got up to get me. I could always out run out him even though his advantage was his legs but mine was being on the high school track team.

I ran as far as I can, making my way to the cabin. I knew the guys were on their way but I didn't care. I slammed the door shut following Kellin shout down the stairs "Erica is that you?". I didn't respond, all I did was walk upstairs and collapse on his bed with him, digging my head into his chest. "I can't believe him" I cried. My make-up was smeared all around my eyes. "You cant believe who?" he asked noticing I was a complete mess, he always new how to comfort me like Jaime did when I had bad dreams as I kid. This was a family I knew cared about me, a family I can trust. Key family ends ily standing for I love you and friends end with end meaning they don't last forever. "My Uncle" I choked out crying even more. "What did your Uncle do to you?" he questioned totally oblivious to the situation.

"My Uncle, he's so fake. Who could ever give their child up for a man. Someone who would break your heart. A child is forever, with you through thick and thin someone who would love you no matter what." I cried, my cries louder then before. "Hey, hey don't get all worked up about this, its his loss for not raising a beautiful, intelligent girl. You have amazing friends now due to his decision and an amazing Fiancé who loves you deeply. Don't forget your amazing parents who you may not have their DNA but they love you for who you are and nothing could ever change that."  he cooed trying to calm me down. "He's right, you should listen to him. We all love you and my love for you is undying." Mike appeared in the door way with open arms. I quickly got up and ran into them, taking in his scent for the millionth time. I loved my life the way it was, I cant be angry over something I have no control over.  I Looked up to those familiar brown eyes I could recognize a million miles away. I reached up and pecked his lips whispering "I love you" through my smile. "I love you too, what do you say to going home, to San Diego?" he questioned.

I smiled and shook my head notifying him my response. "Pack your bags were leaving tonight" he chuckled. I waltzed to the bathroom to spice up my look due to my make-up all smeared across my face making me look like a raccoon. How could Mike love me when I look like this and feel this way. No matter what he may say to cheer me up, the littlest things hurt the most. I looked at the peoples magazine noticing what page it was on. A make-up advertisement where the woman looks absolutely ravishing. Why couldn't I look like that, I would be attractive for once in my life.  I took out my blue liquid eyeliner, tan eye shadow, mascara, foundation, and eyebrow pencil from my make-up bag. I meticulously put on the make-up winging each eye perfectly, as best I could. I glanced in the corner of my eye to see Tony and Vic racing by. "TONY, VIC!!" I giggled screaming their name into the empty hall. "Woah momma" Vic joked winking at me. "May I ask something' Tony looked up timidly. "What is it? Should I do my hair and dress like one of the girls you see on T.V, to look beautiful?" I asked faintly. "Why do you try to change yourself in every way, when your only messing with perfection" he said with sorrow in his voice. I looked up with my eyes in tears nearly about to poor my eyes out.

I walked up to him, rapping my arms around is body. "I love you so much, never change. Your make-up, your hair nothing you here me" he whispered into my ear. "Thank you guys, I really needed that, I love you two" I said sniffling away my slight tears and running downstairs to the car getting Mike. The rest of them followed getting into the back of the van driving to our last minute flight. Before the wedding I needed to find answers how my real parents surprise death, why my uncle gave me up, and how are those people Logan and Charlotte called my family friends. I needed to know my family secrets.

*********

"Mama, Papa" I screamed into the what seemed to be an empty house. "Cariño, tu hogar! Te extrañamos mucho!" (Honey, your home! We missed you so much!) she screamed down the hallway. "Tengo tantas cosas que decirte" (I have so much to tell you) I screamed up to her not even noticing she was right in front of me. Seconds later I was being bombarded with hugs from family members.

[Vic]

We finally arrived home to S.D getting a chance to see family before going back on tour. It was an amazing feeling to be relaxed, don't get me wrong I love all the fans and being around them but everyone needs a time to take a break. I ran threw the doors of my childhood house to my mother standing in the kitchen cooking mine and Mikes favorite meal of all time. Taco's..... I rapped my arms around her and gripped her like I once did as a young child. "Victor! Estás de vuelta!" (Victor! You're back!) she screamed full of Joy. I kissed her on the cheek smiling snacking on the hot food being heated on the stove. This week was the week and Jaime would tell our parents over dinner tomorrow night. I am terrified of the responses we may get from them. Its worth a shot...