Engaged Again? For better or for worse?

Bridesmaid dress>> side

[Erica]

Was he actually doing this? What the hell should I say? Was I ready for us to make a commitment like this again. Will he ever do something like that again? But, the point of life is to take chances, I do love him. He has really changed over the past couple months and I am in love with this man that is on one knee in front of me. "Yes, Michael of course I will!" I cried letting him place the ring on my finger then lift me up kissing me. I could hear the screams of happiness surrounding the room. I opened my eyes as soon as I felt the ground meet my feet. I hated Heights all my life and since he had gazelle legs it was impossible for me not to get worked up. I glanced over at Kellin who was smiling foolishly "I am so happy for you" he cried embracing me into a hug. I saw my mother begin to cry. "aww mamá no llores" (aww mom don't cry) Jaime and I said together. "por eso mis bebés están saliendo del nido"  (Why my babies are leaving the nest) she cried even harder. "Mamá siempre nos van a ser tus hijos que te aman entrañablemente" (Mama we are always going to be your children who love you dearly) I said hiding the tears that are clearly falling from my eyes giving a supportive smile. She pulled me into a hug sobbing into my shoulder.

"Estoy tan feliz por ti, ustedes dos" (I am so happy for you, the both of you) she said pulling away smiling and wiping away her tears. She went back to the table were our father was sitting. Vic called Jaime over for them to give the goodbye speech. "Thank you all for coming so we cant share this wonderful day with our family and close friends. We wanted to do this not only to seal our bond in our relationship before we go on our 4 month tour in 3 weeks. Please enjoy the rest of your night" he said waving off to the crowd as we began to flood outside when they headed to their honey moon. I wasn't going on this tour because they were going to play on the east coast and I cant bare going back or around my 'home' town.

*Two Weeks Later*

"Jaime" I screamed running out of the PTV house into his arms. "Haha, hey Erica" he chuckled gripping on to me. "Vic" I said looking over to she the short man that was know my brother in law and hugged him. "How was it?" I questioned. "Amazing I had a really fun time in Cancun" he said looking at Mike jogging out of the house, followed by tony half naked and Stephanie fully clothed.

[Mike]

I'm happy the guys are back so we can plan arrangements for the wedding. "Guys we need to talk, when Vic and Hime were on their Honeymoon we made main ideas planned for the wedding." I said bringing everyone to the dinning room. "We arranged the reception out back and the actual wedding in the church 2 streets down." they all nodded in agreement. "Vic, can you be my best man since you are my brother?" I questioned. He shook his head excitedly. Glad everything is going well. "Stephanie, you were my only friend in college so I would like you to be my Maid of Honor in a chocolate brown dress that I think would look wonderful on you. " she hugged her and thanked her so much. I was glad we were all doing this together.

I cant wait for the day I will be able to call Erica my wife. "Jaime will you walk Erica down the aisle, she was wishing that you do because you are a father figure to her" I asked. "Of course I will." he agreed. "Last but not least. Tony will you be my other best man?" I asked followed by a sure. "Thanks you guys this means the world to us" Erica said before pecked my lips. This was going to be perfect only that I would have to leave her home alone for the next 3-4 months tomorrow. I followed Erica up to our bedroom noticing she was very off. As she shut the door she began to speak "Mike please don't leave me, every time you do it gets harder and harder for me. Me and Steph are going to be a total mess until you guys get back." she said. "I know, I will facetime you every night and call you every morning. Just please don't cry" I said as tears began to weld up in her eyes. She crawled into bed patting the empty spot next to her. I didn't hesitate but to cradle her in my arms. "I love you Erica" I whispered into her ear. "Mmm... I love you too" she said half asleep.

[Stephanie]

"God do girlfriends get this feeling every time their rockstar boyfriend leaves for tour." I questioned Erica. "Haha yes, but it tops the moment they come back. When you see them the first time in months. Its an amazing feeling" she said rubbing my arm. The boys had already left, early this morning. We were drowning our heartbreaks in our waffles Tony made us right before he left. "Want to go shopping to get our minds off this? Dinner and a movie also?" she suggested.

It seemed like a great idea, a girls night out. I nodded my head in agreement.

**Fast-Forward morning of the day the boys get home**

This was horrible I couldn't stand Tony not having me in his arms, waking up to his innocent perfect face. Our phone calls weren't cutting it, yea we talked for more than 2 hours every night, but it isn't the same.  I was up in our room futzing with my hair. I was planning on taking him to dinner tonight, just the two of us. "Steph! They're hear" Erica squealed. I heard the door swing open and footsteps running up the stairs. "Tony" I screamed running out of the room meeting him half way. "I missed you so much, holding you in my arms. I cant leave you again, you're coming with me next time got that" he said picking me up and smiling that smile that drove me crazy. We walked downstairs hand in hand to see Jaime and Vic in the kitchen eating food. What else is new. Erica was crying happy tears into Mikes shoulder and he began to kiss her. "EWWW NO PDA" Tone screeched. "Fuck off Turtle" Mike mocked.

It was good to have my boys back. The boys I have missed for forever. Everything was perfect.

(A/N): Thanks for the reads guys it is truly amazing!! Love you all so much!! My apologies for it being short but the next chapter I promise will be longer!

With Love,

h3ll_above_