Was This Really a Good Idea?

Hey, guys! I swear I posted this yesterday but, it didn't upload correctly. So I am writing this again, hope you enjoy!

We aren't over yet but should I post a sequel? Let me know, private message me, comment!

Thanks so much for the Reads!!!!!!!!! Love YOU ALLL!

h3ll_above_

JULIE'S NURSERY>>>> ON SIDE

**Fast forward in time not by much only a couple months; 6 months after Julianne was born*

[Erica]

"I will see you later babe, don't wait up for me." Mike stated peaking his head through our bedroom door. He tried running down the hall but I caught him "Where do you think you're going, you have to watch Julie. Remember I told you two weeks ago I am going to meet up with Tony and Stephanie for dinner and a movie." I tapped my foot trying to get my husband to remember. "Yeah, about that the guys from Sleeping with Sirens are in America for only this weekend and asked me to go to the bar with them. Please just this one time Er?" He begged. Is he kidding me right now. Does he even care about my happiness. I need a break once in a while. Don't get me wrong I love being a mother and married, I love Mike and Julie but, the sleepless nights and the aggravation gets me.

"That's not the point you promised me and you never spend time with Julie. She needs her father in her life and you should be spending every chance you get with her before you go on tour in a month." I said. "Its only one night, I think she will be okay with it. She is probably tired of seeing my face by now" He tried joking. "Are you kidding me, are you really pulling that line of crap with me. You now what I am not going to beg you to spend time with your newborn daughter. Go I don't give a shit anymore." I spat slamming my bedroom door in his face. He called Goodbye and I love you to the both of us, also telling us he would be home no later than 1 am and left.

Just like that, I dropped to the floor and placed my face in palms. He just left like that, does he even care about her. This has been going on for more than a month, did he even want to be a father or a husband anymore? Was he only cut out to be a bachelor. I walked into my daughters room, it was tan with pink flowers and a princess drape. I noticed that she had awoke and was staring around. "Hey Munchkin, looks like its just you and me tonight." I said picking her up and bringing her to the kitchen to eat. I noticed that the time was 12:30 am, great now he is starting to lie too. I finished feeding Julie and tried rocking her to sleep. I finally put her in bed and I heard the door slam shut followed by giggling. Not only his but a woman's. I walked into the hallway seeing my husband shoving his tongue down another woman's throat.

I coughed catching both their attention. I held back the tears that were treating to escape my eyes. "I will meet you in that bedroom baby" Mike said grabbing the woman's ass. She has naturally black hair but died it blonde telling by her horrible coloring job looking at her roots. At least don't cheat on me with the worst of whores, don't cheat on me at all. "Care to explain Mr. Fuentes" I said tapping my foot and crossing my arms. "Yes, having some Friday night fun! Turn up Friday! See you in an hour babe! Save some of you for me." he slurred in my ear. I could smell the alcohol it was disgusting. He tried to kiss me but, I turned my head and whispered "Don't bother calling me, and forget about me and Julie, you aren't a father to her!.

"Not a father to her I fucking Love her and one day she will get that I need some fun once in a while you bitch. You have no fucking control over me." just then Julie started crying. I ran to her room packing the things she will need, I have no clue on where I was going but we need to leave now. "Don't fucking leave me were married." Mike spat. "Married people don't cheat on each other. Expect a divorce filed later this week now go have fun messing around with that chick. And don't curse in front of my daughter" I said putting her things around my shoulder and picking her up in my arms. "A divorce isn't going to stop me from seeing my little girl and the love of my life, so try another one you stupid cunt" he said slapping me across the face. I am going to Tony's knowing I have clothes there and he will be home. I strapped Julie in her car seat and started driving. I struggled holding back the tears. I stopped at the red light and spoke to my daughter "What are we going to do now Julie?".

We arrived at Tony's and I just wanted to break down and cry. I grabbed the baby bag and the rest of the baby's things and knocked on the door hearing Tony's guitar stop playing.

[Tony]

It was a normal Friday night practicing guitar until I heard the doorbell ring. I glanced at the clock on the wall and it was 3 am. Who was at my doorstep? I opened to reveal crying Erica and Julie in her arms. "What happened Erica? Is everything okay?" I asked taking Julianne from her arms. "I cant believe him! I thought he loved me.. Can we stay here for a while?" she asked. I nodded my head furiously "Of course, but what happened?" we walked into the living room setting up the pack and play for Julie to sleep in. "Lemme put her to bed and you go sit on the couch and wait for me" I offered I could tell she was exhausted. Everyone knew she was the only one taking care of the baby, Mike had no part in it. I hummed Stay Away from my friends one of Erica's favorite songs by us.

I watched my sleeping Niece being so peaceful. I placed her carefully into her pack and play. I turned to smiling Erica patting the spot on the couch next to her. "Where's Stephanie?" she questioned. "At her parents since you couldnt come with us tonight... So what exactly happened." I asked. She began to cry again, I felt so bad. "He cheated on me again and called me a bitch and other things right infront of Julie. He brought a girl home." She said pulling me closer. I kissed her forehead and told her everything was going to be fine. We stayed like that the rest of the night and she eventually fell asleep cuddling with me. She looked so fragile, so broken, i wanted to make her happy again. I never truly got over her and I want to do everything in my power to make her mine. I knew Stephanie would be angry at me first but would eccept it and be good friends.