Cold Feet?

[Erica]

The boys have been back for 2 weeks now. I love them do death, everything falls into place when they are around but they're pain in my asses. The fall weather for San Diego is right around the corner and that means the wedding is nearly here. I don't want to say I am getting cold feet, but what if me doing this is a total mistake. I don't want to go through another broken heart.

I shut off the sink from the dishes I was washing to feel hands snake around my waist. "What you thinking about" Tony asked. "Everything and anything, the wedding mostly" I said checking around if Mike was there. "Why, you love him. This will be the best decision you make. Right?" he questioned. I pulled him onto the patio, knowing everyone else was in the living room so they wouldn't be able to hear. "I do love him but, what if this is a mistake, what if he isn't the type to be married, what if he isn't the one. Tony I can't be thinking like this when it is just around the corner!" I cried into his chest. "Trust me, you are in love with this man, he is the one Erica. You havent been this happy all your life...ever. He loves you so much to let you go. When you walk down that aslie in a month it will be the best decision you have made." he said trying to comfort me.

I sucked it up and walked back inside to the living room. "Honey whats wrong" Mike asked making everyone look up to me. Dammit Mike...think of a reason, think, think, think....shit. "Nothing just have the chills from the A.C its making my eyes tear up" smooth Erica. "Oh well then come over with the rest of us" I did as I was told and cuddled next to him faking my coldness.

"4 weeks babe! I am so excited! I love you so much!" Mike whispered in my ear. I gave him a genuine smile and turned my attention back to the television. "Ericaaaaa go make us some popcorn" Jaime begged, being to lazy to get up from the couch and walk 4 feet and let go of Vic. "If you want it so badly why don't you go and get it loverboy" I chuckled.

[Vic]

Mike was so gullible to Erica's feelings. Something was up and I had to find out. If it was cold feet I would have to work my best into making her make the right decision. When I say the right decision I mean marrying my brother. "Jaime just go and get the popcorn, its not like you will have to die for it" I joked. He sighed and got up dragging his feet to the kitchen. "I swear that boy is gonna get a good old fashion beating" Erica mumbled. "Honey that's my job" I chuckled. They all gave me disgusted looks and then laughed it off.  "Erica, would you step out outside with me?" I asked pulling her out back making sure to not be noticed by Jaime.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours young lady. Don't say I have no clue what your talking about because although you can fool my brother and your brother you cant fool me. I have a college degree" I asked her. Her eyes grew tearful. Oh shit, she's really fucked up. I brought her to the outdoor chairs and sat her down. I took her hands and wiped away her tears that were strolling down her face. "I love him so so much, bbbut I am soo... sscared" she stuttered. "Scared of what Erica?" I asked hoping she will come out with the truth. "Wwwhat if its the wrong cchoice...." she began, then sniffed and sat up straight. "What if he doesn't love me as much as I love him, what if he isn't there waiting for me. What if we aren't meant to be, what if things don't last, what if I back out at the last moment. If we have kids I don't want them to ask where daddy is." she cried into my chest. Then mike came running out I guess he heard. "Babe, Honey don't cry" she looked up to him with red eyes. "Did you hear that?" she asked getting a nod in reply. I knew It was time to leave so a rubbed her arm in reassurance and patted my little brother on the back and gave a smile.

[Mike]

"Mike I am so sorry, I shouldn't be thinking like this, it's selfish of me" I lifted her chin so she was looking up at me. "Honey, don't appoligize for anything. I have been so excited and caught up in this for the past week. Making you uncomfortable. It is going to be a scary thing believe me. You just got to keep your head up high. Like you said you love me. Right?" I asked trying to lighten the mood. She giggled and nodded her head.  " You love me, I love you. I will be there waiting for you on the most amazing day of my life. I will watch you walk towards me in a gorgeous white dress, your hair professionally done along with make-up and so on. You could have never looked more beautiful. I have seen you naked, in lounge clothing, hair wet, up in a messy bun, in a fancy dress, in regular clothing. Yet you have never failed to take my breath away. I love you Erica Michelle Preciado." I finished and she was in happy tears. "I love you so much Mike, I should have never though that." She replied pulling me into a deep and passionate kiss. Then we heard whistles from the back making our faces go tomato red.

"I love you too Tomato" Tony yelled from behind. Damn that kid. She got up from my lap and ran towards everyone else and pulled them all into a hug. I loved that about her always about family, the most important thing in life. People who will stand beside you through everything.

(A/N):: Omg I finished it just in time! Its a miracle. Can't wait for next week for the wedding? Is something going to happen? Who knows~!!!!! Make Sure you read my BVB fan fic on this Thursday! First post ever!

LOVE YOU ALL,

h3ll_above_