Wish you were the One that Got Away

[Mike]

"Mike, come here" Erica called from the other room in our new apartment. She stood hovered over the bed packing her clothes. "Where are you going?" I asked her feeling my emotions change to being curious. "Oxford" she replied zimming by my in the doorway. "Wait why" I screamed into the empty house as the door slammed after her. I ran to the door watching her get into her car "I need answers, I will be back in a couple days, before tour" she screamed then crawled into her car and pulled out of the drive way. I rose my eyebrow and shut the door. Why would she leave so suddenly like that after all that happened back there. Kellin was still at the Cabin so I decided to call him.

Kellin: "Heyyyyy Mike"

Mike: "Hey dude, ummm... Erica took off and shes on her way down there now. Do you mind looking out for her if you see her?"

Kellin: "Omg, of course. Don't worry I got it"

Mike: "Thanks dude"

[Jaime]

"Erica left to Oxford this morning" Mike told me right before our important dinner. I cant believe her shes so selfish she new how much this dinner meant to me. I ran to my old room finding my phone lying across the bed, looking through my contacts finding her name.

Erica- Hey big bro, whats up?

Jaime- I can't believe you, your so selfish.

Erica- What on Earth are you talking about?

Jaime- I'm talking about the big family dinner me and Vic planned for tonight....

Erica- I am so sorry, I completely forgot about it. I ran off to oxford to sort things.  You have to forgive me.

Jaime- That's the thing, I don't know if I can forgive you this time. You see everyone who is around is in danger, of being hurt, emotionally or Physically. You caused Vic to Cut again. He begged me not to tell you.

I hug up the phone, smiling to my mother convincingly. I pulled Vic outside wanting to talk... desperately... "Jaimeeeeeeee" he screeched as I pulled him by the wrist. I pulled up his sleeve frowning in anger "She's killing you, all of us" I scolded. "Jaime...." Vic whispered wistfully. "Don't you dare talk to about her that way. She is your fucking sister Jaime, give her a break." Mike ran outside outraged, slamming the door behind him. "Look what she is doing to you're brother. She is going to cost Vic his life eventually. All of ours, cant you see. She is bring harm to everyone emotionally or physically and I am sorry I don't want that around any longer. She may be my sister but I will never be able to forgive her for this." I shot waving Vic's arm in the air before running off to his car, speeding away into the night.

I wish I had never seen her face, that I could go back in time when I was able to pick out which little brother or sister I wanted. I have no idea where I was going, then I showed up at her doorstep looking for the key to opening it. The aroma was very sweet Vanilla, Lilac and a faint smell of Mikes Weed. I went to the kitchen before blanking out. I woke up surrounded by broken glass in Erica and Mikes house. The glass seemed to be plates and cups, telling that all the cupboards were wide open. I quickly arose and went into her closet finding the spare clothes I kept here. I packet enough for the rest of the weekend heading to oxford to find her. I went to the local motel to get some rest before I head off to the airport the next morning.

[Vic]

I couldn't believe Jaime did that, Mike now will not even look me in the eyes now. I understand what Hime's saying but it doesn't mean he's right for what he said. I decided to break the news over the awkwardly silenced dinner. This night couldn't get any worse right? "Mamá, papá, el señor y la señora Preciado, quisiera decirte algo" (Mama, papa, Mr. and Mrs. Preciado, I need to tell you something) I said nervously getting concerned looks. "Yo y Jaime estamos saliendo" (Me and Jaime are dating) I replied playing with my palms. "Usted no puede ser, ¿por qué estás a dos chicos" (Why you cant be, you're two boys) my father and Jaimes father agreed. "Déjalos en paz, si son felices juntos estamos felices derecho" (Leave them alone, if they are happy together we're happy right) my mother said gesturing towards his mother. They both shook their heads at me smiling.