"Kooki..." || Jungkook

(571 words)

Imagine going to your best friend, Jungkooks, concert in Seoul. After a couple of practices and a run though of what is going to happen during the concert, BTS finally got a break to rest. As you walked though the doors, Jungkook instantly saw you and made his way towards you.

But before he could hug you, Jimin ran up to you and attacked you with a hug, "Y/N! Babe you came!" You hugged Jimin back as you felt yourself a little above the ground. He hugged you tightly lifting you a bit.

"Yah!" Hobi pulled Jimin away from you, "Jimin-ah! Don't you know that I'm Y/N's favorite!" Hobi said as he pulled you into a hug. And before you knew it, all of BTS were giving you hugs and welcoming you to Seoul except for one.

"She's my best friend and I was supposed to hug her first!" Jungkook complained while pouting.

"Aww, poor Jungkooki" You said as you finally gave him a hug, "...blame Jimin oppa for it!" You pointed at Jimin.

Jimin put his hand on his chest and dramatically said "I feel betrayed!"

You giggled has you hide behind Jungkook, "You didn't get the first hug but you did get the first kiss." You said smiling.

"What kiss?" Jungkook asked turning towards you.

"This one." You placed a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Ooooooo." Everyone said. You just smiled as Jungkook blushed.

After a while later everyone left to do whatever they wanted leaving you and Jungkook. You two walked around for a long then decided to sit down.

"Umm, Y/N, I've been meaning to ask you something..." Jungkook said, "I wanted to ask you this for a while now..."

"What is it?" you replied.

"Well..." He began, "You know we've been friends for such a long time now and I would hate it if something happened that would ruin our friendship. So after I ask you my question...If you don't...like...If you don't like my question or the idea of it...Promise me that we will still be friends, like we now. Complete idiots." He laughed.

You held your right hand on you heart and the other in the air, "I promise that after your question, we'll still be complete idiots."

He laughed with you but soon later his laughter died down but his charming smile stayed in its place. "So...oh my god where do I begin? I was wondering if...if you'd be my girlfriend." The second Jungkook said that he immediately blushed and looked down at his hands. "You're just like no other girls I've ever met before. I love all your little quirks and weird habits and obsessions. I can be myself in front of you. You're not like other fake girls who like me just because I'm in BTS. I'm not scared that you will break my heart because I love you so much I wouldn't even mind it. You're the person who I want to be in a relationship with."

"Kooki..." It felt like my heart was beating so hard that it was going to pop out of my chest.

His gaze moved from his hands back to me *gif* "Y/N, I am in love with you. If you let me have this opportunity of being your boyfriend and calling you mine, I promise to make you the happiest girl in the word."

<•>
Vote • Comment • Share •

See ya ✌︎
~ayushisushi スシ