New Student || Jungkook

(1,212 words)

YOUR PVO

"Waa, have seen the knew student yet?" y/f/n asked.

"No, I haven't but I heard that his name is like...Jung Jungkook...or something like that" I answered y/f/n. "Ah, I have to go to class, see you at lunch."

"About that..." y/f/n began. "I have to work on a project with my science groups."

"What? You're telling me have to sit alone today?!"

"Im sorry." She said. "But I need to get a good grade on this."

"Fine. I'll see you later." I wave at y/f/n and head off to my next class. Math. I don't know why so many people hate it, It's not that bad...well... for me. Maths is an easy subject for me as well as every other subject. Im not bragging or anything but its just that I'm smart  enough to teach the whole class by myself. As I walked into my class room, I sat down on my seat, next to the window, and plopped my bag and jacket on the seat next to me. No one really sits next to me during math class so besides putting my things under my table, it sits next to me.

"Students, please get seated." Mrs. Crow, our maths teacher, announced, "Take out your textbooks and turn to page 227." She instructed. "There will be a test on Friday so do questions through 13- 46 and then do pages though 281 to 284. Practice them well if you want to get an A on the test."

Almost all the students regretted taking math class with Mrs.Crow. She's not mean, she's just boring...probably all the energy was drained out of her and thats why she's a little lazy...she's old too, I guess that plays a big part. As I started doing the questions, the class room door swung open. I looked up from my note book to see our school counselor with a student. I think he's the knew student.

The counselor left and Mrs. Crow spoke, "Class, we have a knew student." She said while gesturing to the boy next to her, "This is Jeon Jungkook. Please make him feel welcomed. You young man," She said turning to him, "Can sit where ever you'd like."

Jungkook smiled and looked over at the class. All the girls in the class cleared the space next to them, hoping that Jungkook will sit next to them while I on the other hand, continued doing my work. My whole class was almost filled with desperate girls with hoe like qualities. I understand that he's really cute and everything but you don't have you spread out legs for every cute guys you see. There are three or four girls who I like but they're not here today.

I felt someone tap my shoulder, "Um, excuse me." I looked up to see that it was Jungkook, "Can I sit here." He asked pointing to the seat next to me.

"Uh, yeah sure. Let me just..." I moved my jacket and bag out of his way as he sat down. The second he did, I could smell his cologne. It wasn't too strong but strong enough to make you stop what you were doing. "So what are we doing?" he asked.

"Oh, um, have you gotten your maths text book yet?"

"No."

"Okay well then..." I shifted my text book so we both can look at it, "We can share my text book until you get your one."

"Thank you!" He smiled at me.

I smiled back at him, "No problem. So we are supposed to do questions through 13- 46 on page 227 and then do pages though 281 to 284. There is gonna be a test on Friday but I'm not sure if you're going to take it since you're a new student and just came." I told him.

"Okay." He said as he took out his notebook and started doing the questions.

From the corner on my, I could see some of the girls staring at me with hatred. "I can't believe he sat next to a book worm like her!" One of the girl hissed.

I ignored her and finished the first set of questions. I put on my headphones and listened to music while staring out the window. I waited for Jungkook to finish so we could turn to the next page. My eyes drifted to his notebook while he was stuck on a question. I narrowed my eyes, That answer is wrong, I thought as stared at one of his answers.

"Can I help?" I asked him as I took off my headphones.

He hesitate at first but then answered, "Yeah. I'm stuck on this question. I don't understand how to solve it." He said, scratching the back of his neck cutely.

"It's okay. That's a hard one but its easy if you know the important parts." I grabbed my highlighter and corrected the wrong answer before I began explaining the next one. As I did, he carefully followed me responding with 'yes', 'yeah' and 'okay' 's. When I looked up at him, his gaze was fully locked on me and for some reason I immediately regretted looking up as I could feel my cheeks burn. I couldn't get the image of his face staring at me out of my mind for some reason. His pretty brown eyes and silky soft hair swept to the side. Ayo! What's wrong with me?

"Y/N?" I looked back up at him.

"Yes Jungkook."

He placed his hand on my forehead, "Are you okay?" I completely froze in my seat. The back of his hand touched my neck then he cupped my cheek, "You face is turning red and its warm." He said wordily.

I stuttered, "I-I'm f-fine. Its j-just hot." I turned away. It wasn't actually hot, I just couldn't think of any other thing else to hide the fact that this boy was making me blush. I opened the window and somehow was able to finish all the pages while helping Jungkook. The bell soon rang indicating that class is over and lunch had started. I began packing my and went to the cafeteria. After waiting in line for about 2-3 minutes and sat down in my usual seat where me and y/f/n would sit while pulling out my phone.

"Would you mind if I sit next to you...again?" I looked up at Jungkook.

"Yeah sure." I smiled at him, while blushing a little, as he sat next to me. Not long after that he both stared talking. I was surprised to know that we both have a strong passion towards music. Not a second was spent where we didn't talk. I laughed at his stupid joke and as I did, Jungkook scooted closer towards and tucked some loose strands of my hair behind my ear. For some reason, I couldn't stop staring back at him. His eyes

"Hello?" Jungkook waved his hand in my face.

"Hu?"

"Did you even hear anything I said?"

"No..." I said while giving an innocent smile.

He gave me another charming smile as he asked, "I asked you; Do you wanna hang out at the beach later?"

<•>
Vote • Comment • Share •

See ya ✌︎
~ayushisushi スシ