"Promise." || Rap Monster

(1,519 words)

Your POV

"I can't believe you hurt yourself again!" I yelled at Namjoon as I open the front door. He stood there in the door way, a cut on his lip and a cut in the corner of his forehead. His elbow scraped and his ripped jeans even more ripped with blood staines newly added.

"I can explain," He began, "I didn't start-"

I cut him off, "I don't care who started it! Just...Get inside." I ordered him. As I stepped aside and let him in, my eyes drifted off to his bike. I covered my mouth at it's sate. "You even broke the bike?! What the hell happened?!"

I slammed the door behind in anger. This is the fifth time he has come home looking like a bloody mess. First time he come, it wasn't to that bad, just a few bruises. Second and third time, thats when the cuts started to appear. Even though they were little cuts, I freaked out. Namjoon is not the type to usually to get in fights and he's very careful while he's on the road. He may look like a fighter and bad guy and all that but in reality, he's just a cinnamon bun. Last time when he came home...wait no, he didn't come home. I had gotten a call from Jin, Namjoons close friend, that Jin found Namjoon passed out on the ground. He was in such a horrible state, I started crying. But that didn't stop me from scolding him when he was stable.

As I walked into our room, Namjoon didn't dare look at me. I'm pretty sure he knows how angry I am at him. I quietly brought the first-aid kit and sat next to him on the bed. I didn't make any eye contact when he finally looked at me.

"I'm sorry." His voice filled the silent room but it was only his voice, I didn't say anything. "Y/N? Are you even listening to me?"

I snapped, "Do you listen to me? I think not." I applied de- infecting liquid on a cotton ball and cleaned Namjoons cuts. He hissed and jerked away from me. I gave him the death stare, "Can you not?" I continued cleaning his wounds until I felt it was right to put a bandaid on. I stood up and walked over to put the first-aid kit back on the shelf. Just as I was about to turn, I felt his arms wrap themselves around my waist

"Look, I love you and I'm really sorry." He said as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Sorry doesn't cut it." I said coldly. I looked down as his hand, some of the blood started seeping though the band-aid that I wrapped around his hand.

He turned me around to face him, "Then what do you want me to do?" He whispered in a low husky voice. His hands make their way to the ends of my shirts, lifting them and tracing small circles on my waist. "I'll be willing to do anything." He smirked.

"Do you seriously think this is some sort of joke?" I asked him as I unwrapped his hands around me and step back. "Do you know how much it hurts me to come home, and see you beaten the sh*t out of you? I get so scared...scared that I'm going to..."

"Y/N liste-" 

"No you listen. You need to stop. You have no idea what goes though me when I see you like that." Tears started forming in my eyes. I looked over at the clock, it's almost ten and we still haven't had dinner yet. I sigh as I tell him to come downstairs for dinner. We both quietly eat the dinner I made. When he finished, I grabbed his plate, as well as mine, and quickly washed them before heading off to bed.

RAP MONSTERS POV

I think I might have f*cked up real bad this time. As I walked upstairs to our bed room, I was stopped at the door by Y/N. "What are you doing?" I questioned her as she stopped me.

"You're gonna sleep in the guest room," She said as she handed me my pillow, "This is gonna go on for about a week. Today is...Friday, so this is will go on till next Friday. You need to understand what you are doing and I hope you will have time to think about it. I'm giving you a week."

"What? You're not breaking up with m-"

"No I'm not breaking up with you." I sighed in relief, "But you should be expecting the silent treatment and getting ignored for about a week."

"WHAT?! WHY?!"

She put her hands on her hips, "You are going to have to face the consequences of your actions."

"But-"

"No buts. Goodnight." And with that the door was shut on my face.

"Is this actually happening to me?" I asked myself. There was nothing I could do but go to the guest room and sleep there. She's stubborn, I could yell all I want or even break the door down, she'll just get more angry. As I got to the guest room, I instantly fell asleep.

-Wednesday-

Not a single word from Y/N. "I seriously can't sleep in this bed." I said as I continued to toss and turn. I checked the time and it was almost 3 a.m. I turned to the night stand and grabbed my phone. Im sure Y/N sleeping right not but whatever, Im going to text her anyway, I've had enough of this.

YOUR POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating. "Who could be texting me at this time" I asked myself looking at the time. When I grabbed my phone, I was annoyed but a little relief at the same time to see that Namjoon texted me.

Namjoon: Y/N.

Namjoon: Y/N, I miss you even though we are in the same house. You haven't said a single word to me. You're acting like I don't even exist. When you cut your finger while cooking, I ran up to you all the way from the living room to help you but you just walked passed me like I wasn't even there.

I looked at the band-aid on my finger then back at my phone. 

Namjoon: Y/N please...

I wrote my reply but as soon as I was about to send...I deleted it all and threw my phone on the bed. I got up, I didn't bother turning on the lights, and went to the bathroom. I was walking back to the bed but suddenly, I bumped into something and lost my balance. I prepared myself to the crash against floor but instead, two strong arms caught me by the waist just in time. I didn't even need to turn the lights on to see who it was because I already knew.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon asked. I didn't saying anything because his days aren't over yet. I tried to walk away but his grip was securely wrapped around my waist. "I understand why you are making such a big deal of this." I stopped struggling to get out of his grip and listened to what he had to say. "Seeing you cut your finger killed me and it hurt me even more that you didn't let me help you. It killed me to see you bleed, I won't even be able to know how you felt when you saw me soaked in blood. Babe, I promise that you are never going to see a scratch on me. I'll avoid all the fights I'm getting into and I'll focus more on making music with the rest of BTS." I stared directly at him, "I haven't heard your voice for almost a week but it feels like ages. I haven't kissed you or given you a hug. Whenever I try to say 'I love you' you walk away. Please..."

My hands wrapped around his neck, pulling him close and just before our lips meet, I stopped and asked, "Promise?"

"Promise."

With that he crashed his soft lips onto mine, pushing me back a little. The kiss was passionate and long, savoring each and every moment. Our lips moved isync with our eyes closed. Within seconds, the kiss deepened. His hands loosened their grip around my waist. His sent was strong and intimidating but comforting and loving at the same time, it was something that I missed as well as the way his hands touched me almost everywhere. His kisses trailed to my neck, nipping on my skin, leaving red marks. He cupped my cheek with one hand while the other still rested on my waist. The need to stay tangled in each others arms raised. Little by little, he kept pushing me back until I felt the edge of our bed. Without breaking the kiss, we both fell on the bed and with that...let's just call it a night.

<•>
Vote • Comment • Share •

See ya ✌︎
~ayushisushi スシ