BTS REACTION || His Wife Dancing While Being 7 Months Pregnant

A/N: Sorry, no gifs 😿

J-Hope: Hobi wouldn't let you dance by yourself because he would be scared of something were to happen in his absence, say you slip. He wouldn't risk it and couldn't stop you from dancing. So, he would dance with you. Whether it be slow dance or popping. He would enjoy dancing with you and his child to the fullest.

Jimin: Chimchim would love watching you dance at your most beautiful stage in life. He would make sure that you drink plenty of water during and after the dance.

Jin: Like Hobi, Seokjin would be worrying himself sick. Just the the ought of you slipping while dance scared him very much. He would want you to stay healthy and let you dance so he'd keep a close watch on you as you danced. You should expect a full mean after every dance.

Jungkook: Kookie too will be worried but still would still enjoy seeing you dance and dance with you. He'd make sure that you'd take breaks and rest well after each dance. You'd be dancing and suddenly you'd feel your husbands arms sink around you as yo two would dance together.

Rap Monster: Namjoon would be happy that you're doing something you love but would still worry from time to time. He would advise you to do more slow rhythmic dance rather than fast paced hip-hop.

Suga: It would both please and annoy Yoongi that your dancing during this period of time. He loves watching you dance but knowingly, you become extremely tired and soar around the ankles after dance. He might scold you for this but wouldn't stop you.

V: Taehyung might be a little surprised to see you dancing while holding your unborn baby or babies. Non the less, he would probably dance with you and talk about how after the baby is born, he'd teach them how to dance too.

<•>
Vote • Comment • Share •

See ya ✌︎
~ayushisushi スシ