BTS REACTION || The Floor is Lava 🔥

J-Hope: The two of you were inside of a mall when you suddenly aimed your phone at Hoseoks face and screamed "THE FLOOR IS LAVA!"
"AAAHH!" Looks around the shaping mall before running off -with you following him- and jumping on the pile of stuffed animals in a trolley...and flying off with the trolley with absolutely no control.

Jimin: The two of you were at the mall, walking along when you said, " Jiminie! The floor is lava!" He looks around in a hurry before care fully yet quickly seating himself on the escalator handle that was going down and laughing like crazy because of the guy on the escalator in front of jimin was startled and nearly fall due to jibooty.

Jin: Seokjin was making some chicken in the kitchen and you decided to mess with him. With your phone out you said. "Jiiiiiiin babyyyy~"

He turned around and walked over to give you a kiss when you suddenly said. "The floor is lava! Five. Four. Thr-"

He jumps onto the counter next to the stove, knocking down the spoon that was in the dish and nearly the dish itself . "OH MY GOD! I NEARLY KNOCKED OVER THE CHIKEN AND BURNED MY ASS BECAUSE OF YOU! GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!"

Jungkook: As Jungkook was on the floor doing push-ups and you were running on the treadmill, you held your phone up and said "Jungkook..." He looks up at you. "The floor is lava!" Instantly looks around and pulls himself up on the pull up bars and giving you a smirk.
"You can't challenge me baby." Super strong maknae everyone. "Baby."
"Yes kookie."
"The floor and treadmill is lava!"
Startled... You trip on your feet and fall. (A/N:Sorry not sorry😂).

Rap Monster: The two of you were just lounging in the bed room. Namjoon on his computer and you scrolling through the phone. "Joonie..."
"Mhm."
"THE FLOOR IS LAVA!"
"I'm on the couch -_-"
And the awkward moment of silence before you speak again.
"WELL THE FLOOR, COUCH, AND CHAIRS ARE LAVA."
You were counting down before seeing him pick you up, and tossing you on the bed before jumping on himself.
"What the heck was that?" You manage to say through your fits of laughter.
He smiles what looking down at you, his hands on both sides of your head. "Well, I want let my girlfriend durn in lava now can I?"

Suga: He was laying on the couch when you suddenly focus your phone on him and say, "Yoongi! The floor, chairs and couch are lava!"
"Babe, no not now I'm-"
"Five, four,-"
And he practically jumps out of the couch, sprints toward the dining table in six long strides and pounces on top of the wooden dining table, causing the fruit bowl to almost fall on the ground.

V: The evening walk was going to be calm and relaxed but then you had something else in mind. You pull Taehyung close enough to feel his breath."Taehyung..."
"Mhm?"
You bring your lips to his ears and say in a hushed voice,"The floor is lava..."
"Ehh??? What?"
"Five. Four.-"
Boxy smile while looking around before running towards the stop sing and clinging onto its poll.

<•>
Vote • Comment • Share •

See ya ✌︎
~ayushisushi スシ