J-Hope Senario || You Being Cold

Note: This was an enitre Hyung Line senario but i lost all of it T_T.

||🔻Gifs are not mine🔻||

You squeeze yourself past all the sweaty and intoxicated people

You squeeze yourself past all the sweaty and intoxicated people. The entire house is full and you're pretty sure one of the neighbours is going to call the police for the noise disturbance. The beat of the music blast through the mega speakers, making it completely inaudible to hear the man who's guidinf you out of the house party. 

"What was that?" You practically yell the question. "I can't hear you!" 

He shakes his head in a disapproving manner and continues to tug on your arm until the two if you are finally outside of the house. The air is crisp and there are only a few working street lights that made the neighbourhood visible. 

"I asked you, where are your friends?"

"Honestly Hoseok," you sigh, "even I don't know. The second I entered the house party, they disappeared into the crowd. It's useless trying to look for them."

Hoseok puts his hand on his waits, tilting his weight to one side, and he squints his eyes at you. "Then why were you still at the party. From seeing the way you sat in one corner, you weren't enjoying your time here." 

"Well..." You start pondering whether telling Hoseok the truth or not. He's a nice guy, but at times he can be pretty cocky if the person in front of him is...well you. Right now, he would take this as the right time to be cocky and scold you for coming to a house party, somewhere not fit for you. 

"Well? Are you going to tell me or what?" He presses the question further. 

"Well, I wasn't going to come here since this place is really far away from where I live, but I gave in when my friends said that they'll stick with me the entire time and drop me off at home...but that clearly-"

"Clearly that didn't go as planned, huh?" You glare at Hoseok as his lips curve into a sly smirk. He chuckles before saying, "You should have come here with your own convenience. But anyway, no point in scolding you here. Come on-" His eyes travel up and down your body. He notices how your hands wrapped around your upper body, obviously cold due to the choice of outfit you had picked to wear tonight. "Clearly someone didn't dress in terms with the weather tonight~"

You roll your eyes at him, "Clearly no point in say it that now~"

"Can't you ever bring your own jacket or sweater?" He says sliding his leather jacket off his shoulders, "I always have to give you mine. Tsk tsk."

"Normally I do," You sigh, "it's just today. And I didn't ask you for-"

"Just take it." He turns his back towards you and advances towards his motorcycle. You yank the jacket off of your face with an annoyed grunt before having to put it on, no point in aruing about this. Hoseok starts his bike with a few kicks and then you follow him to climb on.

The slick black sports bike speeds past the house party, which is completely wreaked with red cups all over the lawn and strangers bantering with each other. There is a steady beating of the engine as you direct Hoseok towards the destination and scold him every so often to slow down. Of course, he doesn't.

"If you don't wanna get pulled back by the speed, then I suggest you hold on."

"No thank you, I'm good." Just as you say that the entire bike sways to the side as Hoseok take a sharp turn down an ally. You instantly cling onto him. "Jerk."

<•>
Vote • Comment • Share •

See ya ✌︎
~ayushisushi スシ