"He doesn't love you." || Suga

"Stop lying to me and stop lying to yourself." Yoongi said.

After so long, you were finally caught. You had always tried to suppress you feelings and emotions and say that you were perfectly fine but no, he wasn't having it. He knew you too well. He could see right through you. You acted differently. You spoke differently. You weren't yourself anymore.

He knew what you and that other guy had nothing. It was an empty relationship. From the beginning, there was not a single day where you truly loved him and he loved you. There was no sparkle in your eyes and your beautiful laugh seemed forced.

I can treat you better.

That's what he had said.

I can love you like no other.

About a year ago he confronted to you and you -so stupid- turned him down. Though that didn't stop him. He never stopped loving you and he never stopped trying to convince you. But your such a hard headed person you didn't give in.

You believed that love can change a person for the better. You've had a crush on that guy since forever. And people wondered why. He wasn't the nicest person, Yoongi wasn't either. He wasn't much of a people person, Yoongi wasn't either. He didn't give a damn about the world or the people near him. But Yoongis did. He cared about you.

Yoongi knew you that you liked that other guy. And because he wanted to always see you happy he helped you get that guy. Oh, only if he knew the future that would come he would have never helped you. He would have kept you all to himself.

It was not long after he confronted you that you tried to avoid him. He'd bring up the same topic and you'd walk out of the room. But this time you were caught. And unable to move. You attempts to walk away again failed.

And now your back was firmly pressed against the wall behind you. Yoongi stood in front of you, both hands glued to the wall with you in between, not letting you go this time. Only a couple of inches between the two of you.

He spoke again, "I know you Y/N. You don't love him. "

"No you don't know me. And I do love him" You said bravely, trying to keep yourself together. You still believed in you relationship with him. "And he loves me back. He's just not...very...open about it."

That last statement would have pulled one of his heartstrings but it didn't. Because the word you spoke for him were as empty as your relationship with that guy. You were simply blinded with something Yoongi was unsure of. "Bullshit. I know you better than you know yourself. Your holding onto a one sided relationship. Y/N, you're just getting yourself hurt."

"He's changing." Out of nervousness, your fingers pick at the sleeve of your sweatshirt. Why am I so nervous? You questioned yourself. There's nothing to be nervous about.

"Tell me one thing," he said "when was the last time the two of you went out for a date?"

"I-I..." I don't remember.

"When was the last time he got  something for you?"

I don't remember.

"And when was the last time you guys kissed? Actually, when was the last time he said he loved you? Hu?"

These questions hit you. They hit you heard. You don't remember the last time he said he loved you. In fact he never did.

"He...he-"

"He never did...did he?"

"N-no." You admitted.

"Then why are you digging your own grave?" Yoongis gaze had softened. "He's not someone you can changed... You're not changing him, you're changing yourself."

He gently caressed your cheek with the pads of his warm palm and without wanting to, you melted into is touch. Your own hand touched his, fingers tracing the veins on the back of his right hands.

"Why are things so complicated?" You closed your eyes as you asked the question to no one in particular.

"They don't have to be. Leave him."

"I can't."

"I love you. I'll do anything to make you the happiest. Even if it's taking you away form him. Leave him." Yoongi ordered with a fire of determination in his eyes. He looked into your eyes and you felt as is he was staring straight at your soul. "I'm done with seeing you upset like this. I will take you away form him."

Before you could have said anything, Yoongi kissed you. Your lips were pressed against his. His hand still rested on top of your cheek while the other grabbed you waist. You tried to stop him but again, you found yourself melting into his touch and his kiss. You lost all your words.

When was the last I ever kissed anyone?

The hands that  pushed him away  soon tugged on his shirt, pulling him closer. Your pulled his body closer, wanting nothing but him close to you. This felt different.

Different in a good way.

Yoongi pulled away after minutes. Both of you were breathing heavily due to the lack of oxygen. He cupped both you cheeks and places a loving kiss on you forehead.

"Everything will be okay. Trust me."

"Yoongi, I-"

The door of the room slammed open and stood between the door frame was your boyfriend. Nothing but anger washed over his face.

"What the fuck is going on?!"

<•>
Now you guys imagine what you want to happen next in this image or what you'll think will happen and comment! I read all you comments😉.

Vote • Comment • Share •

See ya ✌︎
~ayushisushi スシ