BTS SCENARIO || You Get Scared By Them and Cry During A Fight

||🔻Gifs are not mine🔻||

Requested by @nikkicc

A/N: Hey my sweets, sorry I having been active for sssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a long time. Been busy these days. Anyway enjoy~

"Y/N, come back here right now! We are not done with this!" Your boyfriend chased after you as you entered your shared bedroom and pulled out your suitcase. You messily stuffed your clothes inside the of the suitcase before zipping it up.

This was it. Your last fight with him... Because after this you'll never be seeing him again. How did you even come to this day? Misunderstandings and the power of media. Could you both actually belive your eyes? Everything just seemed to be a blur...

"What the hell do you think you're doing, hu?"

You didn't say anything to him and began making your way out of the room. You pushed past him and walked down the stairs. You were opening the door when half way, he slammed the door close from behind you, creating a loud and sharp noise. You got startled by the sound but what startled you more was when his hand wrapped around your wrist and forced you to turn around and look at him. You stepped back hitting the door and looked at him with fear. His gentle chocolate eyes were icy cold and they glared at you. Instinctively, your face was turned away form his and you had closed your eyes, too scared to face what you thought was going to happen. You brought your arms in front of you because when he lifted his hands again, you thought he was going to hit you. But hell, were you wrong.

J-Hope: Almost mirroring you, Hoseoks eyes watered up and it was suddenly a difficult task for him to even breath. With his own shakey breath, "Please don't tell you...You thought..." The both of you were feeling so heart broken. Too scared to even touch you now, Hoseok simply backed away from you, while mummering apologies. He grabbed his jacket and left from the back door, thinking that it's best to give you some space. He didn't know where he was going to go at this time of night. You were the only one for him, He didn't even know here this relationship was going. His ran his jand through his hair as he thought over and over what happened.

 His ran his jand through his hair as he thought over and over what happened

Jimin: "I've loved you more than anything else..." Jimin said as he held your hands which were still in front of you, "I didn't... I wasn't thinking straight. I know we've been going to some rough time lately but... I don't ever want to loose you." When Jimin felt your arms weeken it's posture, he placed small kisses on your hand and then on the tips of your figures. He looked directly in your eyes before deciding that today was too long of a day and all you two needed was some rest. He carried you to bed and the night was spent with soft whispers of apologies and reassurance. [Edit:Fixed the typo... but if it was jumin ik ya'll aould equally love him... cuz i know i do]

 cuz i know i do]