Baby Break Up || J-hope

(3,554 words) [Remember to read my note at the bottom for important info!]

"How the hell am I going to tell this to Hobi?!" I screamed, pulling my hair

"How the hell am I going to tell this to Hobi?!" I screamed, pulling my hair. How was I so stupid to let this happen?! More like careless! Jane, my most closest friend walked up to me.

"Stop pulling your hair." Jane ordered as she pulled my hands away from my hair, "Everything is going to be fine. I'm sure he'll understand. You're not the only one who caused this to happen. He played his part and by the looks of it, he sure enjoyed it with all is heart." She explained and forced me to sit down. She placed her hand on my stomach, "Don't stress about it too much, its not good for the baby." I looked at her with tears threatening to come out. As happy as I was, I still started crying. "Please don't cry. I'm sure everything will end up just fine." Jane wiped my tears away as she cupped my cheeks and pulled my face close to hers. She placed a kiss on my forehead and added, "Plus, this is not bad news! This is good news! Your going to be a mother!"

I forced my lips to curve and create a smile even though my heart frowned. Jane asked if I wanted her to drop me off but I declined her offer. I needed fresh air and some alone time. We said our goodbyes and I walked out of her apartment. I almost bumped into an old, aged couple because I was so deep in my thoughts, I didn't bother looking up. Hoseok was going to be late today meaning that I would be alone at home. The second I got home, I went straight to bed.

Three months later *

Hoseok and I were sitting on the couches. I still didn't tell him about the child. I was too scared about his reaction. What if he didn't want the child? What if he left me? What if the child becomes an obstacle for him? What if the child isn't in the right atmosphere to grow up in?

"What are you thinking about?" He asked as he sat next to me.

"Nothing." I lied, "I was just wondering what we should do on your spare days."

"Maybe we should hit the gym." I looked at him with confusion, "You look like you're two to three months pregnant." He pointed at my belly. Almost all the color drained off my face because of what he said. I looked at him with a shocked expression. "I'm kidding!" He laughed grabbing me by the shoulder and hugging me. "I was just joking to lighten up your mood, silly! I don't care if you loosen up a bit. My love would always be the same no matter what you looked like. I love you from head to toe, just the way you are." He kissed me and I kissed back. Suddenly he pulled away and looked at me with confusion causing me to return the look. He spoke, "Something's wrong. You're acting weird. You're not acting like you."

"I've just been tired lately. It's not a big deal." I brushed off his comment. Three months in and I still couldn't get myself to tell him. I've been thinking about the child for days now but...I don't know. I'm going to have to tell him someday-

*one week later*

And that someday is today. I pulled my hoodie over my head as the cold air slapped my cheeks, turning them red. I walked agains the cold wind of winter. I was over at Jane's apartment again. She was pretty angry at me when I told her that I didn't tell Hoseok about the baby. She, herself, called Hobi and told him that I needed to talk to him about something. Even after I begged her not to, she still did and now I'm forced to talk to him about it. I was going back home and preparing myself on how I was going to explain that I was holding his child. Suddenly my phone vibrated, notifying a new text in my inbox. It was, "Hobi." I sighed. Things just couldn't get any better.