BTS REACTION || When You're On Your Period

Requested by @Chimchim1010

J-Hope: Bursts into your house through the door. "Y/N?!"

"Ye..." You see him with a bag in each hand. "What did you bring?"

"Okay," Hobi starts, "I've got both tampons and pads, the large ones because I know you don't like the smaller ones, I've got dark chocolate, coffee, hot packs, red wine, pain killers, your favorite movies and..." He checks the time "a cheese pizza will be here in half an hour! Is there anything that I've missed?"

Jimin: He'd be there at your fingertips and would help you in anyway possible. Keeping up with your needy ass would be difficult but he'd try his best.

"Jiminie~~~~"

"Yes Y/N?"

"Come here~~~ I wanna cuddle~~~"

"But I need to-"

"CUDDLE~~~!"

And he sighs with a smiles, "I guess a few minutes won't hurt." Oh he'd give you the best cuddles.

Jin: Like Hobi and Jiminie, he'd help you with anything you need. If he finds out that you're on your period before you (sees the stain on the bedsheets in the morning), then he'd go to the bathroom, get a warm bath ready for you as well as breakfast. Then he'd come to you, "Baby, wake up...go take a shower. Breakfast is waiting for you." And while your showering, the bedsheets are changed and they are in the laundry basket/ washer with your stained cloths. What a sweet heart~~~

Jungkook: He'd approach with caution and handle with care. He might feel awkward but will definitely help you with whatever you need. If he sees a stain anywhere, first reflex would be to worry and think that you've hurt yourself but after you explain everything. He'd try his best in not making you angry.

Rap Monster: Noonie would understand why you're moody and would dismiss every time you snap at him. Instead, when your yelling at him for whatever reason, he'd place a soft kiss on your lips and make your mood lighten instantly. "Hey," he'd say, "Let's watch a movie. Which one do you wanna watch?"

Suga: When Yoongs see you groaning in pain, he'd gesture you over to the nearest thing to lay on -bed or couch- with him. You'd be laying on top of him, even thought you didn't want to but he insisted, and his arms would be around you with his warm hand rubbing your tummy.

V: He'd prefer it if you'd be prepared.

"This is so awkward..."

"Tae, please focus."

"People are staring at me."

"Probably because you are an Idol. Now hurry up."

"They're staring at me because I'm standing in front of a bunch of tampons. What if they think THAT I need them?"

"Oh my god you-"

Tae probably wouldn't like being sent on Tampon runs but would still go just for YOU.

<•>
Vote • Comment • Share •

See ya ✌︎
~ayushisushi スシ