BTS REACTION || Meeting Your Ex Who Wants You Back

A/N: Guess who's not dead?! Me..... unfortunately.... someone km.

Also, if ya'll are a part of the phandom (dan and phil fans) check out my other book with small imagines. Ill be writing other things on that. Its called, illusion.

ALSO, BTS Bad Boy VS Good Boy!au coming up. Who's going to be a good boy? Who's going to be a bad boy? Who do you WANT to be good or bad? Are they going to interconnected? What do you think?

If you have ideas, tell me ill add them.

Requested by @HazelThePomPom

||🔻Gifs are not mine🔻 ||

J-Hope: After seeing how uncomfortable and worried you got about you ex, Hobi would focus of taking your mind off of your ex. Your happiness was his top priority and not even your ex could stop him. Its well expected that Hobi would pull you out of the house party after finding out about your ex and how it didnt end on a good note. Outside, you two would get into a cab and head home. "You know, the party wasnt that great anyway." He'd say, holding onto your hand which where slightly clammy, but that didnt matter to him. "I'd rather watch a movie with you and play Mario Cart. What do you say? To... get your mind off things?"

 get your mind off things?"

Jimin: Jimin would be very... around you. Teratorial. Nothing over the top. Of course you'd notice him being a little bit more clingy that usual (all in good way) but you wouldn't mind it. If you did, he'd give you your space. Jimin seems the type to very curious about your past relationships, spacifically the one with this ex because it's all very relevant at the moment. "My ex just didn't... give me time or understand me. And that made me feel like they didn't want me...They-" Jimin would listen very closely to you, holding your hands, comforting you as you poured your sad heart out.

They-" Jimin would listen very closely to you, holding your hands, comforting you as you poured your sad heart out