BTS REACTION || When You Get An Injury (Hospitalized)

Requested by @itzz_fandomz

A/N: There was no specific type of injury mentioned so let's say you got hospitalized 😱😱😱

J-Hope: Hobi would be so upset and broken but he wouldn't let you know. He's the type to do funny and cute things to make you smile even though he's broken inside. You'd tell that he's trying to cover up his sadness. "Please don't ever hurt yourself again..." There'd be a time where the both of you cry until one of you falls asleep. HOW DARE YOU HURT YOURSELF AND MAKE MY SUNSHINE HOBI BABY CRY?!

Jimin: Jimin would be feeling to many emotions at once. He's happy that you okay but sad that he couldn't do anything stop you from getting hurt. He's the type to kick himself over for some thing which he had no control over. "I should have gone with her...maybe she wouldn't have gotten hurt if I was with her." Chin Chim would kiss you before and after seeing you and holding your hand the entire time.

Jin: Seokjin would make sure that you were eating during the time of your recovery. He's the type to bring one of those gigantic lunch boxes -the ones that have like five different compartments for eatables - filled with food that he had made at home. As you'd sit in bed, he'd feed you to the point were you have to beg him to stop.

"One more spoon baby."
"This is the seventh time you've said this! I am full!"
"If you don't eat then you won't get better."
"But I am takin all my medicines~"
"Shut up and just eat what I've made you."

Jungkook: Kookie would hold your hand when the other hand is being shot with an injection. He'd kiss you so that you wouldn't pay attention to the injection and not notice the pain. He's the type to somehow sneak a wii or Xbox into your hospital room and play games...AND get caught my by the nurse.
"OOOOOO! Who just kicked BTS's Jungkook in a game of Mario Kart?? I did!"
"Shhh! You want me to get kicked out???"

"What is this?!?" The nurse says as she opens the door.

"Oh no...Jungkook run!"

Rap Monster: Joonie would make sure that your getting your proper medication. He'd ask what you're taking what what else needs to be done. Namjoon is the type to read you your favorite book, his favorite book or a book you wanted to read which you couldn't. He'd tell you to be more careful.
"Hey guess what?"
"What?" You'd ask.
"I got the book that you wanted❤️."

Suga: Soft Yoongi when you wake up and see him sitting on the chair next you bed, giving you the softest smile. "You're finally awake..." He'd smile with sleepy eyes. Yes he'd scold you for hurting yourself but would also tell you how happy he is so know that you're okay now and are healing. Yoongi seems like the type to beat up the doctor for giving you an injection and making you cry.
"Yoongi where are you going?"
"Going to beat that son of a doctor."
"What?!?!"
"What?"

V: Taehyung would bring you so many chocolates and flowers but get this... There's a hidden bowl of instant ramen between the roses. Tae Tae is the type to sleep with you on the same bed and keep you close to him even though the nurse told him not to.
"Excuse me mister, but you are advised to sleep on the other bed." The nurse would say.
"Excuse me sister, but you are advised to not tell me what to do. My baby is sleeping right now so SSHHHHH!"

<•>
Vote • Comment • Share •

See ya ✌︎
~ayushisushi スシ