Tony Stark cares (OC) Part 3

Kyla's POV
"Coz I got a brand new combine harvester
An' I'll give you the key
Come on now let's get together
In perfect harmony "

"Fucking hell, cut that out." my captor yelled
"Better idea" I began "how about you go fuck yourself"
"I swear to god, I'm going to cut your tongue out if you don't shut up."
"Maybe the blood loss would kill me, then again I would rather bleed to death than have to look at your ugly ass face."
"Carry on that way and the things I'll do to you will make you wish that I did."

I haven't a clue how long I've been stuck here, wherever here is. I can vaguely remember the last 14 hours from the moment I woke up chained to this table, through to now. What was I chained up for? I haven't a fucking clue, probably for their safety. I can vaguely remember how I found myself here, Steve's apartment, so my hunch is that it's something Steve related.

Since I woke I've been to subjected to various tasks and let me tell you, they were hard, not just physically but mentally. Well, considering I'm disorientated, confused and pissed off beyond belief, you wouldn't expect much else would you? They kept asking for information on the Avengers and to tell them about the SHIELD files, each time I refused, the worse the punishment.

"Coz I got a brand new combine harvester
An' I'll give you the key
Come on now let's get together
In perfect harmony "

"SHUT UP!!"
"Fine, Jesus. Please and thank you would be nice"
"Whatever..." He huffed, ohh you're in for a treat pal.
"I'm taking back the crown" I shouted at the top of my lungs "I'm all dressed up and naked."

"You wanna know something you little shit?"
"Ohh please, enlighten me wise one, what could a low life waste of good skin and oxygen say to me that makes this worse huh?"
"I can make your life a living hell"
"Little late for that buddy, try harder next time mate. You know the nurse should have slapped your mother for having you, god what a mistake that was. Look at what you've become."
"I'm gonna make you scream so much that-" was all he got out before an arrow was lodged right between his eyes. Judging by the colour scheme on the fletching, feathers on the arrow, it could only belong to one person. I would give it...

"5..." Thor began
"4..." Nat whispered
"3..." Clint followed, more than likely sat there with a smirk on his face
"2..." Wait, is that T-Tony?
"Go!" Steve ordered, as he always does "Give'm hell."
"Language Cap" I smirked as I picked up their comm signal from the make shift one I have been using and have managed to have hidden the past couple days, must of been how they found me, I sent out a distress call. Never can find a good henchman these days, huh?

Steve, Clint and Nat came crashing through the nearby window, Tony came walking through the door after blasting it off the hinges, and of course Thor being himself crashed through the roof sending debris everywhere and causing quite the disruption. "Really Point break, you couldn't make our presence any more obvious." Tony sighed as his mask lifted and he walked out from the suit. "J, activate defence mode."

An alarm was sounded and the building was filled with shots, shouts of horror and anguish, followed by more gunfire. The table I was locked on to was now trapping me in every way possible, my neck was secured along with my arms, legs, chest and waist. I heard the all too familiar sound of the electromagnet clamp turning on before it was clamped to my head. "One more move and we'll fry her brain" one of them shouted.
"Alright, alright. Stay calm guys" Steve began before nodding to Nat who deflected a bullet off the shield and into the guy holding the control, making him drop it.

Tony began to approach me, head down with his eyes focused on some device in his hands. He tilted the table up right and began to cut through the restraints that held me in place; first my neck, arms, chest, waist and finally my legs. I was about to protest against him touching me when a huge explosion rocked the building. "Get her out of here" Steve yelled, chucking his shield into the oncoming enemies "And hurry!" As the last restraint was melted, my body fell into Tony's arms, not intentionally of course but I couldn't move my body whatsoever.