What they did for Valentines

A/N - So this is going to be a little different from what I usually do, yes I know it late but I had plans for Valentines and my boyfriend was too lazy to do them so not a good time for me not to mention I then got severe tonsillitis (for the umpteenth time) and I've been on bed rest for past few days while taking meds so this is the first time on the internet for a few days. I also only just noticed that it made two chapters of the same previous to this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: I got tonsillitis again the day after I finished the antibiotics so this has been delayed further. For now I've done the two most asked for characters of RDJ's but if this gets a good feedback I can add the rest if you want.

So without further ado, this will be part one and if you guys like it let me know and I'll do the second part with more characters, I just want to test the waters on this new lay out

_______________________________________________________________________________

Tony Stark

- You woke to your alarm ringing and you sat up and stretched, noticing that the side of the bed that Tony slept on was empty but at the bottom of the bed was an item you couldn't quiet make out. A very expensive designer dress was left for you on the bed, attached to it was a note. "Good morning beautiful, get that dress on when you're read and a stylist will come by to do your make up and hair, can't wait to see you. love Tony." This was unexpected but very welcomed so you went and did your morning routine.

- He took you out in the limo (thanks Happy) and of course the first stop was for cheeseburgers because they are the epitome of classy. Once through the drive thru and having stuffed your faces with fast food, Happy then takes you both to Tony's private yacht which has been decorated by Tony himself with candle and rose petals. Tony looked at you with a smirk because he knew he had never shown a creative side other than from his suits but this was well thought out and meaningful because today was a big day.

- Tony lets you drive the boat with his help and you end up at a little island in the middle of the ocean with nothing but a table and a candle on it. Tony leads you to the table and you take your seat as Tony pulls out a small barbecue and starts to cook your dinner, steak with his own take on salad (chips and some green stuff will do is what he told you)

- Once it's all been cooked and you have been pampered with massages and wine, you both sit down to eat and exchange gifts. He gives you a matching set of ear rings and a chain with a ruby surrounded by diamonds, a dozen roses and a teddy bear that has your initials in a heart. And for him you had gotten him a personalised Rolex with his name engraved in the back of the watch and a patterned leather strap, you had also brought him some whiskey since he was "running low"on the good ones.

- He walks off to get some more drink and comes back with two pieces of paper, he handed you the first one and you looked at it, you couldn't believe it, it for the island that you are sat on, it now belonged to the two of you. "If you look behind you there's more." he smiled looking over your shoulder and just beyond the trees behind you. When you looked, you could see a house in the process of being built. Excited about this new information you smiled from ear to ear, making a high pitched squeal. "That's not all." he smirked handling you he next piece of paper. "Now before you say anything, I've already done my research." You looked at the paper and a small tear came to your eye. "You've got to be joking, you didn't... This can't be real." you asked. Tony chuckled. "This is a real as a heart attack." he chuckled. The paper was confirmation and insurance for a car that you had been looking at for months and saving up for, and would be waiting for you when you got back.

- He leads you back inside and you are met with a rose trail, you follow it to the bedroom and on the bed in roses is I LOVE YOU. When you turn around he is on one knee and he has the most beautiful ruby ring to match the earrings he got you earlier. "Y/N you are the most beautiful woman I have ever set my eyes upon and I can't believe I can call you mine, you are everything I aspire to be and you have my heart forever and always. Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" You started to tear up with happiness and joy and nodded your head. "Oh course Tony... omg... Yes a million times yes baby!"