Sherlock x Reader Part Two

A/N - Hey ... I know I've been gone for a while but life hit me hard and some stuff really got to me so I had to stop for a while but now I'm back at it and I wanted to finish what I started. I also want to apologise to Olivia_123_Liv and everyone else for the long wait, I hope it meets your standards guy. Now that I'm finished uni until September... REQUESTS ARE OPEN! So hit me up if you would like something written. Peace brevcakes 😎
______________________________________________________
Recap
You tried to slow down your breathing, trying to inhale as little of it as you could to see if there was a way out of this. Unfortunately, he noticed your tactic and just held it tighter against your nose and mouth. "That's it Y/N... just let it happen. That's it." he muttered from under the mask. Your eyes began to roll back as the chloroform took effect. "Oh Y/N, you do get yourself into some compromising situations. How will you get out of this one?" he chuckled before your head drooped to the side and you blacked out.

Sherlock's POV
I had been pacing up and down the market square for the past half an hour, asking everyone if they had seen Y/N but all my enquires came back to a dead end. I was starting to worry now as the day was drawing to an end and the sun had begun to disappear behind the dark clouds that covered the sky. By now, most people had packed up their stuff and left for the day, more than likely to go home to their loved ones and enjoy a lovely home cooked meal.

I wondered where abouts Y/N had gone to. The likelihood to the possibility that she had given up already and gone to find food were relatively low but she made me very aware she could get distracted back in the study, but on the job... it seemed out of character. "Oh, excuse me my good man." I said, approaching a well-dressed man who was standing near to the market stalls. "Terribly sorry to disturb you but I'm looking for a young lady in black boots and a blue overcoat, She is exactly 5'5 ft in height and has Y/H/C hair." I finished. The man turned to me and chuckled. "I think we're all looking for a woman like that mister."
"I don't quite follow."
"Oh come on, we all have to let off a bit of steam at some point, even us 'gentlemen'."
"How dare you assume I'm looking for some kind of woman of the night. I'll have you know that Y/N is quite the lady and she is certainly no where near as promiscuous as the women you encounter. Good day." I huffed, turning swiftly and walking back towards where we came into the market.

I can't believe that man thought that I, the Sherlock Holmes, was looking for some kind of desperate, needy woman of the night. How dare he! Nevermind that right now... Y/N could be in real danger and here I am larking around in the market. God I need to focus. I really need Y/N back, she always keeps me in check when we're on the job. She's almost as good as Watson but there's something different, in a good way, about her. She is almost identical to me in how she thinks things over and how she goes about getting the job done and how she.... Focus Holmes, focus. Right, she's probably given up and gone back. Let me head back and ask Mrs Hudson if she has seen her.

Y/N POV
"74 bottles of beer on the wall, 74 bottles of beer. Take one down, pass it around, 73 bottles of beer on the wall."
"Will you shut up!"
"Look here, if you're going to keep me here with no form of entertainment, like Christ would it kill you to get me a book."
"No but it might kill you."
"Yeah, ok. Anyways, if you think I'll be sat here quietly then you are mistaken. You will have to deal will my only form of entertainment."
"Or like I said, I could kill you."
"And then you're whole plan becomes pointless." you laughed.
"Ah, but you see, young nieve Y/N, Sherlock wouldn't know if you were safe or not. My word is all he has to believe."

Damn! He had a valid point... Guess I have to watch my mouth no matter how tempting it may be, you thought, before letting out a loud sigh and closing your eyes. Let's hope that Sherlock isn't dilly dallying because now your life literally rests in his 'capable' hands. "Help the great Sherlock Holmes they said. It will be fun they said." you mumble under your breath. Some "fun" this was... How much more of this can I take?