Okay, now this one caught me off guard (A/N)

Hey guys,

Well, yes I know I said no more authors notes but this caught me off guard (hence the title). So, allow me to explain...

Now, I haven't made this a very public thing but 27th September 2016, I started my first relationship with a friend of a friend who I met on Xbox, creepy yes it. Anyway, he lives in Stoke and I live in London with a good 200 miles between us. We can only see each other every 2 months and alternate between here and Stoke. Now, in March (3rd-5th) I went and saw him and we had a wonderful weekend together which is well needed when deadlines are fast approaching. He's a super down to earth guy and all that fluffy stuff, downside is he takes the piss out of my one shots and is convinced I only write Stony fics...... And he's not keen on fanfic so, yeah.... Why do I bother??

The following week he fell ill which was a huge blow for both of us because this meant no Skyping every Sunday and rarely speaking to him. Over the past two months, he's been vomiting and had real bad stomach pains and the doctor simply gave him painkillers. Now, I should say at this point he has Aspergers, ADD, Dyphraxia and general anxiety and the painkillers were messing up his system even more.

I hadn't heard from him in over a week and then on Facebook I saw he had updated his status saying he was in hospital, last week Thursday. Obviously having recently gone though being diagnosed with anxiety and whatnot, not sleeping and my panic attacks coming back more aggressive than before I didn't take this well, all of this happening as my dad was ill, my exam and essay deadlines loomed closer, birthdays, working a cover shift for various people and the then not getting paid until last month even though I've been working since November 2016... All this and I was having little to no sleep for days on end.

Yesterday (16th) my boyfriend text me to say that he should be out on the 17th or 18th, as he already booked to come to London on Friday. He's been through hell and back, found out he has Colitis (after a very tense moment where they thought it was cancer) which means all the medication you could imagine and if anyone here knows about ADD and Aspergers, they would understand that he can't take normal doses, oh no sir, he has to take double. 8 steroids, 2 anti-inflammatory, 2 painkillers, 2 of something I can't remember but yeah, all of that in one go every day for 6 weeks... See why I'm stressed?

To top it all of, the past year or so I've been doing lighting for charity and I'm the go to person in London if they need last minute cover for a follow spot, so I've been doing Pantos, Monty Python and recently UrineTown so I've been working my arse off. That is why I haven't posted the one shots yet, everything seems to be exploding at once the moment I sit down to edit but hopefully after this weekend I can get more editing done and have the stuff up for June.

Thank you guys for being so patient with me, I really appreciate it. Hopefully my boyfriend recovers quickly and things can slowly start to sink back into place. On that note guys, I bid you farewell and hope you have a lovely day/night and keep a look out for a series of updates; one Tony Stark Oneshot and two RDJ x reader ones. Oh and thank you all for helping me hit nearly 4K reads and 100 followers, I love you all.

Stay strong, stay smart and Stay Alive |-/
Peace out brevcakes 😎✌🏼️💙