Stony Oneshot

"Cap, flank right. I've got the rest."
"But Tony-"
"Just go!"
"Fine. Nat, Thor with me. Move out."
"Hey big guy?"
"Yeah?" Bruce responded timidity.
"I'm sorry for what I'm about to say but we really could use the other guy right now. Well, here goes nothing. I slept with Natasha last week..." Tony gulped as Bruce's skin began to tint green.

In a matter of seconds, Bruce had become a towering green 'rage monster' his eyes burning with anger. Tony gulped once again, regretting saying that to him but he had to Bruce was too caught up in something else to focus. "Catch me if you can big boy!" He teased as he took of, flying straight ahead, bobbing and weaving between Hydra agents and turning tight corners to avoid the Hulk. Not far behind him, the Hulk went crashing through agents, walls, doors anything to get to Tony, flinging any unsuspecting Hydra henchmen to the side.

Meanwhile, Steve, Nat and Thor were battling their way through the base from behind, taking out anything that would cross their path. "It should be just through here. Come on!" Steve shouted over his shoulder, collecting his shield from a now dented wall. He kicked down the door, sending it flying across the room into two agents knocking them out. Steve looked around the control room, much like the one Bucky was kept in. "Find the control terminal and stop the broadcasting signal. The sooner the better, I don't like the look of this place."

Steve found the main terminal under a sheet, obviously a failed attempt of hiding the wildly blinking lights of various colours. He followed the wire to the power source in an attempt to turn it off. The moment he reached out to cut off the power, he was put into a choke hold. He struggled and strained against the arm that was slowly cutting off his oxygen. "Nat... Help..." He croaked, attempting and failing to gain her attention.

His sight began to blur and he began to desperately gasp for air. As his body began to go limp, he heard the faint whistle of an arrow began oxygen returned to his lungs. "Thanks Clint." He huffed as the colour returned to his cheeks. "No worries man." He winked, stepping out from the shadows.

"Where is the Man of Iron?" Thor bellowed, pulling the plug.
"He should be here-"
"INCOMING!!"
"What the-" Clint began, turning to see Tony fly though a door or at least where one had been. Not far behind him, you could hear the unmistakable roars of the Hulk.
"Nat, now might be a good time for that lullaby thing you do." Tony huffed, hovering behind her and Steve. "What did you say this time, couldn't you leave him to read his science magazine?"
"I may or may not have joked about sleeping with you..."
"Ohhh, you are so in for it later." She moaned, standing in the path of the big guy. "Hey big guy, the sun's getting real low, what do you say we get out of here?"
"While you faff about with him, I'll hack the broadcast." Tony stated.

He landed the suit before stepping out of it and heading towards the monitor. "There codes should block the signal and allow me to hack into the mainframe and-"
"Just do it already." Clint whined.
"Jesus, someone's cranky this morning."
"Well, today's my little boys birthday yet here I am dealing with Hydra, worst of all, in your presence."
"Ouch, that was low, even for you Barton."
"Stark, just shut up and do your thing." Steve tutted.
"Language." They all nodded at Steve.
"Ooooh, come on guys that wasn't even a bad word. Besides, that happened like 3 years ago let it go already."

Bruce was now back to normal with a spare shirt and pair of shorts on, thanks to Nat and her lullaby. "How the codes doing Tony?" He asked, buttoning up the shirt.
"First of, I'm sorry about what I said but you were ignoring me and that the only thing I thought would make you snap and I was right."
"The codes Tony."
"Ahh, yes. That's the thing, come have a look and tell me you're seeing what I'm seeing." The smaller man moved aside as his lab buddy took centre stage and inspected the monitor.
"You did use the correct codes, right?"
"What other codes did we have lying around, of course I did." Tony sassed, waving his arms frantically. "Maybe it's just the percentage done..."
"But it's decreasing."
"Wait, that's not a percentage. It's a timer."
"It's a bomb, this thing was rigged from the word go to explode when tampered with."