Is anyone there? A/N

Hey guys...

It's been a while...

I guess I better be straight with you all. So I started this book when I had so much free time and so many ideas. As time grew on me, I started to lose that free time and the passion for writing. I still have hard copies of fanfic ideas and some that are a personal escape for me. But I feel like I'm slowly starting to slip away from Wattpad. I've found myself with other priorities such as family, mental health, uni and work.

You guys have been there to support my work all the way and I can't thank you all enough, there's over 100 of you following me and I'm so thankful. I say I'll be more active and I do try but with lack of ideas comes lack of content and j want to make content for you all, I want to be able to give people an escape the same way they provide that for me.

So here's my proposition.

If you guys want me to carry on this book then comment or like this A/N so I know you're still interested and then I shall try and get back into the swing of things. I would also like to ask you if you want any continuations or and ideas of your own written because there's only so much that j can come up with without feeling repetitive.

The new year is upon us and I want to make that change. I will graduate from uni in July and then I'm thinking of taking a year out to just focus on me myself and I. That's where I'll be more active, that's where my time will go. I WILL provide more content but I just need to see that people are still here to read it.

It's sounds super sad and needy but with the past couple months I've had I need the support and I need to see that people are there still.

Any who enough of that... I want to say a big thank you to you all for reading this book throughout the year and I want to say a personal thank you to my rock this year, my boyfriend. He may or may not see this but he has really helped me recovered from my ex and the mess that that relationship was.

So thank you once again guys and a happy New year to you all.