Chapter 3

I woke up that next morning. My head was spinning and it hurt badly. It felt like somebody was stabbing me. I got out of my bed to realise I was still in what I wore last night and I probably had makeup smeared all over my face. As I reached my bathroom, I glanced at the mirror to find that my thoughts were right. I had big, black panda eyes and my red lipstick was smudged. How did that happen? Then the events of last night crept back into my mind. I was with a man! I concentrated hard to remember his name... Zacky, I remember. He was amazing. He was funny, handsome and not to mention a great kisser! Then the thought occurred to me I wont see him again. I felt really sad. Suddenly, my phone started ringing and it quickly brought me back to reality.

The number came up unkown. I cautiosly said "Hello."

"Well, good morning beautiful. How are you this fine day?" The deep sexy voice replied.

"Who is this?" I asked shocked.

"Don't tell me that you are that too hungover not even remember last night or who I am?" The voice cockily said back.

Then, It clicked. "Zacky?" I quenstioned just to make sure it was definetly him and not a stupid prank call.

"You got it in one" Zacky laughed and I could tell he had a grin on his face as he said it and a huge one spread onto my face as well.

"How did you get my number?" I asked as I was rather curious.

"You gave it to me last night. Wait, don't you remember?" he said.

"No" I quietly replied.

"Can you remember anything?" he asked.

"A bit of last night. Not to much though" I said back timidly.

"What can you remember then?" Zacky said.

Just as I was about to answer I heard someone on the other side of the phone. They must have been talking to Zacky "Come on, we are going to be late!" The voice was definitely a mans voice and he sounded quite angry.

"I'm sorry. I gotta go or I am going to be late but I really want to see you again. Text me tonight or something and maybe we can go out?" he asked me. His voice seemed shaky when he got to the last part. Was he nervous?

"Yeah, that would be great. I'll text you. Bye Zacky" I said sounding a lot more confident than I felt.

"Bye Kelly" He replied and then he was gone.

I placed my phone down on my bed. Had I just been asked out? I wanted to scream. Maybe if things go right, I might have my first official boyfriend. Like I said Fi has all the look in that department where as me, I'm sad and single. I mean come on who is a 21 year old virgin. I was making myself depressed even just thinking about. I hated myself for my lack of confidence.

I brushed my thoughts aside. I went back to my bathroom and jumped in the shower. The warm water felt so good against my aching body. It relieved my tense muscles one by one. I must have been dancing last night and I cringed at that thought as I was a terrible dancer. Oh, Zacky must have seen me. I bet I made a fool of myself. Great. I got out of the shower and cleaned up my face. I got dressed. I was wearing a pair of black, high waisted shorts and an old Guns n' Roses top that was tucked into my shorts. I wore my hair down and put hardly any makeup on. I couldn't be bothered making myself up. I didn't bother most of the time so it wasn't that different seeing me without make up on. I walked back into my bedroom and saw my phone on the bed. I thought about the fact me and Fi were both off of work today so I decided to picked up my phone and text Fi.

I put "hey, do you wanna go shopping today? x" 

She replied within a minute "Yeah, pick me up in 5 minutes? x"

Great. Looks like I'm driving. I texted her back and just put OK. I wanted to tell her all about Zacky. I needed someone to talk to. It was driving me insane. I got up and walked out of my door and into my car and sped down the road to where Fi lives. Luckily, she lives about a 2 minute drive away. I honked the horn of my car and Fi came running out and into the car with a massive grin on her face. I looked at her weird and she started laughing.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened with that man last night because from where I was standing you were getting pretty close!" Fi excitedly shouted as she slammed my car door shut.

"What!" I exclaimed.

Fi started laughing her head off. "You don't remember do you!"

I hung my head in shame. "No." I quietly replied.

"Well, from what I saw you definitely had your tongue down his throat and you were both dancing pretty close if you get my drift" Fi babbled excited. She probably hoped that I hooked up with him. Which I don't think I did.

I blushed bright red. I could feel the heat radiating off of my face. "Really?" I questioned her while keeping my eyes on the road as we were almost to the shopping centre.

"Yes! So.. did anything else happen?" Fi said.

"Oh God! Not that I can remember but I apparently gave him my number which I can't remember doing. He called me this morning. Anyway what about you and that guy last night?" I rapidly said.

"Well. What a bore. I don't even get any juicy details!" Fi said and then she threw a little strop in the car seat. I laughed at her immaturity towards the situation. "Well I have juicy details for you. Why can't you have some for me for a change. That guy last night was amazing! Like the best I have ever had. It was probably due to his massive d-"

I cut Fi off. "OK! I don't want to here it. I'm not like you and I don't need to know every last detail." I told her but all she did was laugh at me.

We pulled up into a spare parking space which was very hard to find. It was packed. We got out of the car and walked through the doors and my assumptions were right. The place was buzzing with people. There were tons of screaming girls stood outside one shop with the odd few older people.

I turned to Fi and asked "What's going off?"

"Ermm" she said whilst scanning the place. "There" She pointed to a big sign that was against the store entrance. It read "Avenged Sevenfold Signing"

Me and Fi looked at each other. I had heard of them and their music was good but I had never seen what they looked like. We walked into the store and then screaming took over as they had just entered. I rolled my eyes at all the girls going crazy for them. I could feel somebody looking at me as I looked up I was met by the most beautiful pair of hazel eyes I had ever seen.

Then I realised it was Zacky!