Chapter 11

Brian quickly got dressed as well after he dressed me. His hair was a bit out of place still. I felt some how complete now. It was a strange feeling. I didn't know what was going to happen with Zacky. I love him but am I really in love with him.

"Are you coming?" Brian questioned whilst holding his hand out.

I grabbed it and he intertwined our fingers. I watched as he did it and I couldn't help but smile. I knew he was smiling back as well without even looking at him. He pulled me out of the tour bus and led me round the back entrance of the venue they were playing. He pushed me against the hard brick wall and he connected our lips. Electricity pulsed through my body. I felt his tongue brush against my bottom lip wanting access. I granted it to him and his tongue darted in. We explored each others mouths until we couldn't breath anymore. We broke apart and he rested his forehead against mine.

"You should go in first then I'll follow in a bit." Brian told me. He looked hurt that he couldn't be fully with me.

"OK. I don't know how I am going to look him in the eye." I replied whilst I cupped his face.

"You need to." He told me. "Everything will be fine. Trust me."

"I want to tell him but I just can't hurt him." I said.

"Then don't tell him just yet. Maybe we will be properly together one day." He swallowed. I knew deep down he didn't want that. He wanted to be with me now. I reached up and kissed his lips quickly. I moved from his grip and went inside.

I walked through the backstage area until I got to the guys dressing room. I was so nervous. I was actually shaking. I opened the door and all the guys were warming up and the girls were sat on the black leather sofa's that were placed around the room. I went and sat down on the sofa next to Val. I was getting along well with her so there wasn't much of an awkward silence.

"Hey, where have you been?" Val questioned. She looked at me awaiting an answer. Her blond hair framing her face perfectly and her skin glowed. I could tell why Matt was completely in love with her.

I swallowed hard before replying. "I went to look for my phone. Then I had a call from my friend. She can talk for ages." I laughed.

"She seems cool. Maybe we will meet her one day." She replied with a sweet smile. She seem to buy it as well so that was good.

"Maybe." I weakly replied knowing I'm not even speaking to her at the moment. Just then Zacky walked over to us and sat down next to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to his body.

"I was getting worried about you. I thought something had happened." He told me.

"I'm sorry. Just lost track of time on the phone." I lied to his again but this time to his face and it hurt much more. I was really starting to feel so guilty. I was feeling really sick. I hated this. What have I done?

"It's OK. I just wanted to see you before we went on." Zacky told me again.

He lent forward and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back but I felt completely nothing. It wasn't like when me and Brian kissed. There was no spark. I felt his smile against my lip. How could he enjoy it so much when I feel nothing? Just then I heard the door open and Matts faint voice in the background. "It's nice of you to finally join us." I could feel eyes watching and burning into me. I broke the kiss and looked up to see Brian angry and upset. Our eyes locked with each other. Both of us wanting to be together but knowing we can't. He came into the room and sat in the corner. He picked up his guitar and started to tune it in. I noticed Zacky looking at him and shaking his head. At that point I just wanted to slap him.