Chapter 5

The nerves were growing worse every second I was thinking about him and tonight's date. I checked my appearance again in the mirror. It must have been the third time I had done this. I was wearing a bright, red dress that was strapless and cut off just above my knee. I absoultly loved this dress but never had the occasion to wear it. I checked my silver watch that I was wearing and it was ten to seven. Ten minutes and he would be here. I was feeling very nervous and I could hardly think straight. It didn't help that I had just discovered he was a rock star.

There was a loud pounding on the door. He was early. My stomach was full of butterflies and it was making me very nauseous. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. He was wearing a white shirt that hugged his body and showed off his quite muscular arms with a pair of skinny jeans. It was a perfect match of smart and casual. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He looked amazing.

"Hi." Zacky said quickly.

"Hi." I quickly returned.

"You look so gorgeous by the way." Zacky admitted and I could feel my cheeks growing hotter.

"Thank you." I replied trying to remain calm "You don't look so bad yourself." I giggled out.

"Thanks. Come on other wise we are going to be late." He said. I quickly moved back from the door so I could reach my black clutch bag that matched my black stiletto shoes perfectly.

"OK. I'm ready now." I said a bit out of breath as I did a little jog back to the front door. I stepped out of the house and locked the door. Zacky led me to his car and opened the passenger door for me. It made my heart melt. He was a true gentleman.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"That's a surprise." Zacky laughed.

"Not even a tiny little clue." I begged.

"Nope." Zacky replied whilst popping the p.

The rest of the car ride was silent but it wasn't awkward. I watched the outside world the whole time. Thoughts kept creeping into my head about Zacky and the whole Avenged Sevenfold situation. If we do end up in a relationship he is going to be gone most of the time. How would I cope knowing that there was millions of fans wanting him?

"We are here." Zacky announced and tearing me away from my thoughts. I looked at where we were. It was a small restaurant on the end of a road. It looked Italian due to the unpronounceable name. It looked quiet inside yet romantic. He opened the car door and got out. He rushed round to open the door for me. He made me go weak at the knees. 

We walked up to the restaurant and he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. My heart skipped a beat at his touch. I knew I would probably be blushing so I kept my head down.

"Table for two under Baker." Zacky told the waiter. He lead us over to a table that was in the corner of the room. It was very secluded from the rest of the restaurant. We sat down and he looked at me. I could feel his piercing green eyes on me and I knew once again my face would be as red as a tomato.

"You know you blush a hell of a lot." Zacky piped up.

I giggled as I was so nervous my voice wouldn't be there when I tried to talk. I got up the courage to talk. God I hate been awkward. "Well stop making me blush." I said.

He laughed. "I really make you blush that much then."

"Yes." I quietly replied.

"So you must like me then." Zacky said with the most cheeky smile I had ever seen. Just then the waiter can over to take our orders. It didn't take long for the food to come along. We had both ordered a pasta dish which was out of this world.