Chapter 13

I laid there. Wide awake with thoughts rushing through my head. I couldn't stop thinking about when Zacky finds out what a horrible person I actually am. I never wanted this to happen. I wanted me and Zacky to get to know each other more and possibly have a life together. I never thought that I would do the ultimate low and cheat on him with one of his best friends. I felt a vibration rip through the bed. It was my phone telling me I had a text message. I picked up my phone to be met by the blinding brightness. I squinted my delicate eyes as I opened the message;

"I miss you beautiful x" It read. I couldn't help but smile at the text. It made me want to melt.

"I miss you too x" I replied.

"I really wanna come in your bunk and cuddle up to you x" Brian texted back. I laughed in response to the text.

"We were only together a few minutes ago x" I told him.

"I don't care x" I received back. Before I could even type a reply back the curtain that covered my bunk was pulled open. I quickly turned round to face the intruder but only to be met by his mesmerising eyes. I could stare at him for days. I took in every bit of his appearance from his chocolate eyes to his cute button nose which had a few freckles over it. His thin yet inviting lips that held a cocky smirk on them. He let out a tiny laugh.

It then dawned on me that we were on the bus and Zacky was only in the bunk above me. "What are you doing here?" I whispered.

"Well I said I wanted to be with you and I missed you." He replied back.

"You can't we're in the middle of the bus. Have you lost your mind." I spat back. Then realisation hit me. He wanted to get caught. He wanted everyone to know so that I could be with him. "Or are trying to get us caught?" I asked. I got no reply. He looked down and started picking at his fingernails. I knew I was right deep down but I just needed to know. "Brian?" I questioned again.

I still got no response. I gave him a minute and then I got a mumbled reply. "Maybe."

"I can't believe you." I harshly whispered and I couldn't. The fact that he want to hurt his friend in front of everyone was just horrible. I could feel anger boiling in my veins.

"I just want to be the one who can kiss and cuddle you at anytime of the day without the fear of being seen. I want to be able to call you mine and protect you without it looking weird. All I want is to have you. Can't you see that?" He quietly spat out. I just looked at him and I could see all of that in his eyes. I knew I wanted to be like that at some point but right now I couldn't bring myself to hurt Zacky.

I swung my body and legs out of the bunk. I turned to Brian trying not to show any emotion. "Tough." I said through gritted teeth. I got out of the bunk and walked away leaving Brian there. I knew what I had said was harsh and mean but it was the only thing that would make him listen and not do anything stupid.

I made my way to the kitchen area and it was desolate. It was peaceful and calming. Just what I needed right now. I started going through some cupboards trying to find ingredients to make pancakes. I was really in the mood for them. Just thinking about it made my mouth water. Once I had found everything I started making the mixture. I made a big bowl full so that everyone could have some. I placed the pan on to the cooker and poured a little bit of mixture in. Soon as it hit it the delicious fumes filled the bus. That's when I felt a pair of tattooed arms wrapped around my waist. I felt him place loving kisses along my neck each time the cold metal sending shivers up my spine.

"It smells and looks amazing." Zacky told me.

"Thank you." I replied.

"Is there enough for me?" He asked whilst leaning his chin on my shoulder looking at me with a puppy dog face.

I Never Meant To Hurt Anyone.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara