Chapter 20

Please Read:

So this is the last chapter of this story. I just want to say a really big thank you to everyone who has read this. I never expected it to get 2000+ reads and I am so grateful for it. You guys kept me motivated and I enjoyed every single second of it! I am so thankful for your support.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to everybody who has read it because without you I would have never completed the story!!

I hope you enjoy!

--------------------------

Brian looked down at his phone and said, "The two minutes is up."

My heart pounded loudly and I knew Brian could hear it as his muscular arms tightened even more around me. I flipped the pregnancy test over to reveal a little plus sign. My mouth dropped open. I was pregnant. I couldn't believe it. I looked up at Brian and no matter what he had said earlier, I still felt scared to see his reaction. A smile was present on his lips as his eyes were looking at the stick.

"I'm going to be a dad!" He smiled excitedly. I couldn't have asked for a better reaction. He was genuinely thrilled to become a father. He kissed my temple and placed his large hands on my stomach. "I have always wanted children and knowing I'm having one with you makes it even better."

"You're not angry or mad then?" I asked.

"No. Why would I be? I love you and our unborn child. You're both the best thing that has ever happened to me." Brian replied.

"I'm so glad you feel that way." I said. I cupped his face and brought his lips to mine. The fimiliar tingling sensation rushed through my body. I was so happy. The moment was so perfect.

We broke the kiss and Brian said, "I guess we should book a doctors appointment, just to make sure and check everything's fine."

"You're right but until then can we keep it just to ourselves? I don't want to jinx it." I asked.

"Yeah of course." He agreed.

I got up off if the bathroom floor and chucked the pregnancy test into the bin. I put out my hand to help him off of the floor. He grabbed it and I pulled him up. He laced his fingers with mine and pulled me out of the bathroom. We went into the small living area where the rest of the guys were. We sat down in the sofa and Brian pulled me close to his body. Lacey looked at me and I knew she was worried so I gave her a smile to tell her everything was OK. I wanted to tell her the news of me being pregnant but I knew until the appointment I shouldn't say anything.

All the guys were laughing and joking until Matt Berry came onto the tour bus and said, "Guys, you have to go and have a sound check."

All the guys groaned. They didn't mind playing to the thousands of fans every night but they all thought sound checks were pointless. "Do we have to? Can't you just plug the instruments in and play on them." Johnny asked. For once all the guys agreed with him.

"Yeah short shit has a point." Zacky spoke up. We all laughed as Johnny sent a punch to Zacky's arm for calling him by that name.

"I'm sorry I can't you have to do a sound check." Matt protested. The guys all got up and started mumbling harsh words towards Matt.

"Are you coming?" Brian asked me.

"She will be along in a minute. We just need to talk to her about girl stuff first." Val spoke before I even had chance to respond.

Brian chuckled, "OK. I'll see you in a bit then." He walked down the stairs and off of the bus. The girls waited for everyone in the bus to leave before they talked to me. I knew what it was going to be about but I couldn't tell them. Me and Brian promised we wouldn't say anything.