Chapter 15

He closed the door behind him and I backed up giving him room to enter. I was confussed at why he wanted so urgently to enter my room when all his band mates had gone to rehearsal.

"What do you want?" I asked him harshly as I remembered our last encounter at the little cafe downstairs where he had been quite rude to me.

"I wanted to talk to you." He told me. He stepped closer to me and I could feel his body heat radiating on to me. "I also wanted to do this." He stated as he grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine whilst his other cupped my face. He brought his lips crashing down onto mine. Electricity jolted through me as his firm lips were pressed against mine. I got up the courage (even though I really didn't want) to push him away. I pushed as hard as I could on his chest. His lips detached from mine but I barely moved his muscular body. His eyes looked hurt and confused as to why I pushed him away but I felt we need to talk before we did anything else. "What's wrong?" He questioned me.

"I think we need to talk before we go any further." I told him firmly.

" Look, I know you told me you wanted to end this whole thing but I can't stop thinking about you. Your always in my head and every time I see you with Zacky I can feel my blood boiling inside. I hate him for having you." He told me honestly which felt good to hear how he truly felt about me but I know as soon as he finds out me and Zacky have slept together he is going to take that all back.

"We need to talk properly Brian. There is something I need to tell you and you are not going to like it infact you are going to hate me but you need to know." I spoke honestly.

"Nothing is going to make me hate you." He reassured me.

"I slept with Zacky." I quickly blurted out. He face instantly dropped and then I looked into his eyes and they weren't glazed with sadness like I thought they were going to be but they were blazing with anger. If you didn't know better you would think I just admitted I cheated on him with Zacky. I looked down but my eyes were caught by Brian's hand. They were balled up into a fist and his knuckles appeared white as he was squeezing them too tight. "Brian?" I questioned. I need some sort of reaction from his not just silence. "Brian talk to me." I pleaded.

"What am I supposed to say?" He asked avoiding eye contact.

"I don't know honestly. I just thought you needed to know." I replied.

"Can I ask you a question and you have to answer me truthfully." He said. I nodded my head in hope that it wouldn't be such a difficult and awkward question to answer.

"Do you love him?" He asked. I gulped. I knew the answer to that straight away. I had been thinking about this for a very long time.

"Yes." I told him my answer. His head immediately sunk and I knew he was on the verge of tears. I place my hand under his chin and lifted his head up so his gorgeous eyes met mine. "I do love him but I'm not in love with him. I'm completely head over heels in love with you." I told him.

His eyes lit up and I could see he was happy. He leant forward and placed his lips on mine. It still sent shivers down my spine. We broke part and he rested his forehead against mine. "And I'm in love with you as well. What we going to do then." He asked.

"I guess we have to tell him." I told him. I knew this was going to be difficult but it had to be done. I couldn't hold my feelings back any longer and I knew Brian would be happy about that too.

"We are going to break his heart. I see the way he looks at you and I know that look. I know we may not seem like the best of friend but I guess I do care deep down. We need to do it when the time is right." He said.

"I agree." I replied.

"So I have one more question to ask." He laughed.

"Go on." I said. I was a bit on edge with the way he was looking and laughing. I was dreading the next words that come out of his mouth.

"How was he? Better than me?" He smirked but he looked genuinely interested.

I laughed for a minute as I recalled the events of what had happened in this room just before Brian had walked in. "He was alright." I said exaggerating a bit just to annoy him. After my comment his lips found my neck and my weak spot straight away. He lingered there for a moment as he sucked and nibbled at it making me involuntary moan out load. Every time I did I could feel him smile against my neck and press a little harder to give me even more pleasure.

"I bet he was rubbish." He mumbled against my neck. His lips work their way up to my ear where his hot breath lingered and it sent shiver rushing down my spine. "I have also seen what he has down below and we both know it's nothing compared to me." He said as he bit my ear lobe and worked his way across my face until he reached my lips. He gave them a quick peck and stopped tormenting me for a minute. "I have to go to rehearsal. Do you want to come with me?" He asked.

This was the second offer I had to go down to then venue they were playing and watch then mess about with there instruments whilst Matt was the only one who actually got on with working. He always seemed to be trying to get his voice perfect before a show. This time I couldn't say no so I simply nodded my head. He reached out and laced our hands together.

We walked out of mine and Zacky's room together knowing we shouldn't but it was like we both needed to be together in that particular moment. We both got into the lift and it was desolate. It was nice for the hotel to be quite. Brian pulled me close to him and his protective arms never left my waist once. Once we were out of the hotel we were taking the Berrie's car as all the other guys had gone on the bus. The whole way there we talked about pointless things and enjoying each other company but knowing in the back of our heads that it would probably be the last time for today.

We arrived outside the venue and there was already a few girls stood outside hoping to get a glimpse of the band as they entered the building. I had to be honest they scared me. They could be vicious and I have never got so many dirty looks in my life. Brian leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the lips and got out the car. I got out too and I could feel their eyes on me. I instantly started to panic. Brian quickly put his muscular, protective arm around my shoulder and pulled me against his body. I felt so much safe and rapidly relaxed as we entered the building. His arm left me shoulder as we were now in full view of everyone. I could feel eyes on us everywhere again. It was getting horrible and I hated how everyone no matter where I went with Brian felt the need to stare. We walked up to the stage were Johnny and Matt were messing about. Soon as Matt's eyes landed on us they blazed with fury. He can be quite intimidating at times and this was defineltly one of those moments.

His voice broke the silence. "Kelly, can I talk to you for a minute." He said calmly but I knew deep down he was going to lay into me.