Chapter 14

I walked up to everyone who were stood around whilst Matt was at the counter checking in and getting our room keys. I walked up to Zacky and he instantly put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close.

"Right everyone double up and grab a key." Matt told everyone.

Zacky went forward and grabbed a key off of Matt. He gestured with his eyes that we would be sharing a room. I nodded and smiled at him accepting his offer. He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. It was weird we didn't hold hands that often. It felt awkward like they didn't fit properly together. I shrugged the notion off and looked at Zacky.

"You don't mind sharing. Do you?" He asked.

"No not at all." I told him. He reached down to me and planted a kiss in my lips. Nothing too heated just a simple peck but it screamed so much love.

We walked to our rooms. Matt and Val were sharing and they were across from us. Johnny and Lacey were together and they were on the right of us. Brian was on his own and too the left of us. I felt sorry for him being the only one on his own but the feeling faded quickly as I was still really mad at him.

When we got to the room and opened the door, it was massive. There was a big king sized bed in the middle of the room which my eyes went straight too. I was looking forward to sleep in that. It was covered in rich, white silk bedding which matched the painted white walls. I saw a door at the end of the room. I realised that must be the en suite. That was another thing I was looking forward to. Having a proper shower and not have to squeeze into the small one on the tour bus. I placed my bags down and sat on the bed.

"Nice room isn't it?" Zacky seemed to question.

"Yeah and this bed is extremely comfy." I replied.

"We might have to test it out later." Zacky said with a smirk on his face. He gave me a small wink before disappearing into the bathroom. I felt quite on edge by that comment because me and Zacky hadn't slept together yet. I didn't even know if I wanted to. It would be weird seen as Brian is the only person I have ever slept with.

I felt a bit uneasy and my stomach wasn't feeling great so I decided that I would go for a little walk.

I shouted to Zacky. "I'm just going for a walk. I feel a bit sick."

"OK babe." He shouted back.

I got up from the bed and walked out of the door and shut it behind me. The corridors were quite and empty which I was grateful for. I needed some thinking time to finally clear my head. I walked down the corridor past everyone's rooms. I turned the corner and carried on until I reached the lobby. I noticed there was a small cafe earlier so I decided I was going to sit it there for a bit. I walked through the doors of the cafe. It was weirdly set out as you had the counter as you walked in and then you had to turn a corner to get to the seating area. I went up to the counter and asked for a coffee.

The service was quick and I got my drink straight away. I went to turn the corner when I heard a familiar voice whispering something in a harsh tone. I stayed where I was and listened intently.

"I saw the way you looked at her. I'm not stupid. You have to stay away from her." The voice spoke harshly.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Another voice said but I knew this one straight away. It sent shivers up and down my spine just hearing it.

"Bullshit. Just stay away from her. Do you really want to hurt Zacky? It's not right Brian." The voice pleaded which I realised it belonged to Matt.

"Like I said there is nothing going on between me and Kelly. We are barely even friends." Brian replied. His words cut through me even though I knew it was true and I was the one to stop things between me and Brian. It still hurt.