Chapter 10

I ran until I couldn't any more. Tears streaming down my face and I couldn't control them. I wanted to hide forever. I always hated people who cheated. Now I was one of them. There was a bench on the side of the road. I sat down on it. I put my feet on the bench. I buried my head into my knees and just cried.

"Kelly. Please don't cry." The voice said. I looked up and I was met by his chocolate brown eyes. I could look into them all day. He sat down next to me. He sounded a bit out of breath and I knew he had ran after me. He put his arm around me and pulled me close. I couldn't stop the years from flowing. "Please don't cry." He told me again. I looked up at him. He reached his hand up to my face and wiped way my tears with his thumb. Soon as he touch me I felt tingles rush through my body.

"I don't want to cheat on Zacky but I just can't get you out of my head." I truthfully told him.

He didn't respond with word instead he leaned in and connected our lips together. Just like before electricity jolted through my body. Our lips moved in sync and they fit perfectly together. I felt his hand reach under my shirt. It sent shivers of sheer pleasure through me. He traced my bottom lip with his tongue. I granted him access and our tongues worked in sync. Exploring each others mouth until we couldn't breath any longer. We broke apart and it was like a repeat of what happened a few minutes ago. His skilful lips found my weak spot instantly. He started kissing and nibbling at it. I let out a moan. He intertwined our finger and pulled me off if the bench. I hadn't run that far so when we rounded the corner the tour bus was there.

He pulled me onto the bus and locked the door behind us. Our lips connected again. Lust and passion had taken over us. He moved our body's until we were outside his bunk. I pushed his leather jacket off and it hit the floor. His lips found my neck again. He kissed all the way up to my ear. I felt his hot breath on my ear.

He then whispered. "I want you so bad." He then bit my ear lobe. I wanted him badly too. His hand moved up my top and pulled it off of me. He looked at my exposed body. His eyes filled with lust. I then grabbed his shirt and pulled it off of him. He brought his lips to mine once again and as he did his hands went round to unhook my bra. He pushed us back and into the bunk. His hands played with my breasts as he laid gently on top of me. He started unbuckling my jeans. When he reached my zip he moved further down and pulled it down with his teeth. A moan escaped my lips. He pulled them clean off. He took his trousers off and I could see his bulge. He spread my legs apart and put trails of kisses down my thighs until he reached my panty line.

I broke the moment. "I'm a virgin." I blurted out. I felt my cheeks go red as he looked up at me.

"Really?" He questioned. "Not even with Zacky?" He questioned again.

I couldn't find the courage to speak so I just nodded. I had always been reluctant with Zacky for some reason but with Brian it just seemed right.

"Are you sure you want to go any further." He asked me being really kind and considerate towards me.

"Please don't stop." I told him. I needed him so badly.

He resumed his position between my thighs placing kisses around my panty line. I felt his teeth graze across the line. He bit down and dragged them off with his teeth. He also pulled his boxers off. He then positioned himself between my legs and I could now feel how hard he was.

"This is going to hurt." He told me.

"I don't care." I replied.

I just wanted him in me already. He intertwined our hands and slowly pushed into me. I shrieked out in pain and squeezed his hands tightly. He stopped until the pain died down. Once it had it turned into sheer pleasure rushed through every part of my body. It sent shivers down my spine. He picked up the pace once again. I wrapped my legs around his waist giving him better access. He skilfully kept thrusting in and out and I could feel it building. I arched my back and I couldn't stop the loud moans escaping from my mouth. I felt an amazing rush of pleasure shoot through my body as we both climaxed together. He collapsed down at the side of me. Both of covered in sweat from the amazing experience we had just shared. Brian brought his lips down onto mine. Instead of it being rough, it was gentle and passionate. It made me want to melt. He put his arm around me and pulled me tightly against his hard chest.

"Well that was amazing." Brian said breaking the comfortable silence.

I felt my stomach turn as the realisation dawned on me that I had cheating on Zacky but then if it was wrong, why did it feel so right? " What are we going to do?" I asked him.

"Well what can we do?" He replied back and I could feel his callused hand trace the out line of my tattoo on my ribs.

"I do like Zacky but I think I may have fallen for you." I told him honestly. I looked at him and I could see so much love in his eyes.

"I think I may have fallen for you too." Brian replied.

We inched closer together and our lips connected. That familiar tingling sensation filled my body. Just then my phone started ringing. It was so loud that me and Brian instantly broke apart. I quickly got up and pulled the covers quickly around me leaving Brian completely naked.

"Hey!" He shouted. I turned back to see him in all his glory. I started laughing as I picked up my ringing phone. The caller ID said Zacky. I swallowed hard. How am I going to explain my absence for so long?

I answered the phone. "Hello."

"Hey babe. Where are you? You have been gone for almost an hour. I have been worried sick!" Zacky rambled on. I didn't have an explanation for this. What am I going to say?

I took a long breath. "Well I went to go get my phone and I couldn't find it... I... Then got a call from Fi and I didn't realise that we had been talking that long. She can ramble for ages." I started to ramble on hoping that he wouldn't see through my lies.

"Oh. Well at least you are OK and have you seen Brian? We go on stage soon and nobody has seen him." Zacky questioned yet again.

"No I haven't seen him." I lied yet again.

"Damn that man. Just when you thought he couldn't get any worse." He told me. It broke my heart to hear how he was speaking about Brian. Maybe if the guys gave him a chance they wouldn't have this problem. "I gotta go. Don't be long. I want to see you before I go on stage." He told me.

"I won't be. Bye." I said and ended the call without giving him chance to reply. I turned round to Brian who was now wearing underwear.

"At least you can think on your feet. You're a pretty good liar." He laughed.

"Well I wasn't going to tell him the truth was I." I replied whilst biting the inside of my bottom lip.

"Obviously not." He smirked. I started to gather all my clothes off of the floor. I placed them on the bed next to Brian. "Need any help getting dressed?" He asked cockily while arching one eyebrow.

It made me go weak at the knees so all I did was nod. Even though I didn't need help. He grabbed my underwear from the pile first and placed them on his knee. He unwrapped the bed covers from me and his eyes filled with lust and passion. He placed loving kisses along my stomach as he glided my underwear up my legs and placed them firmly on my hips. He then traced his tongue across my panty line which was sent shivers up my spine. He grabbed my bra off of his knee. His mouth worked all the way up to my chest, kissing every bit of visible skin. His skilful lips then kissed and nibbled at my boobs. I let a moan escape my lips. I never wanted his lips to leave my skin again. He then placed the bra on and hooked it at the back. He reached for my black skinny jeans next. Brian worked his mouth on my thigh's just before the jeans covered it up. Once that was done he grabbed my top and placed it over my head. His lips found my neck. He started kissing and nibbling while he worked up to my ear. I felt his hot breath linger there for a moment or two until he whispered. "You are so gorgeous."