Chapter 17

"Can't it wait man Kelly doesn't feel very well." Zacky protested.

"No it can't wait." Brian said and turned round. He locked the tour bus door just in case anyone walked in during the conversation we were about to have.

My heart was thudding so hard that I was sure Zacky could hear it. I was so nervous that I actually began to feel really sick. Brian sat down on the opposite sofa and I pulled put of Zacky's grasp and waited for somebody to say something.

"Will someone tell me what's going on?" He asked. I was glad somebody spoke but it didn't diffuse the awkward tension in the air.

"Zacky, me and Kelly... I... We slept together." Brian finally managed to get out. I watched Zacky's reaction to Brian's words. His face went red and filled with anger. His clenched knuckles were turning white and his eyes struck fear in me as the looked wild and crazy.

"You slept with my girlfriend." He said through gritted teeth. He turned to me and said, "How could you? Was I really that bad of a boyfriend that you had to go and have sex with him?" He question and I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"It just happened. I'm sorry but I love him." I replied. Then the realisation hit me as I remembered the plan. We weren't going to tell him about our feelings because it would make him worse.

"You love him?" He asked as if he didn't really believe it. He turned back round to Brian and said, "What about you, do you love her?"

"Yes with all my heart and more. I don't even deserve her love back but for some reason she does." He replied and it made my heart swell.

"So before I kill you I want to know two things. How long has this been going off and how many times have you had sex?"

"We have slept together twice and it's been going on nearly three weeks but I have had feelings for her much longer." Brian said.

That's when Zacky lunged for him. It took us both by surprise. He got on top of his and punched him right in the nose. Blood poured out of it and I swiftly got up and tried to pull Zacky off of Brian. It wasn't working and Zacky pushed me off of him. I fell back onto the floor and my back began to sting from the fall. As soon as Brian saw what he had done he flipped Zacky off of him and puched him straight in the jaw.

He forcefully kicked Zacky in the ribs and shouted, "You could have seriously hurt her. You are an idiot know wonder she doesn't want to be with you." He spat. He wiped away the blood from his nose and walked over to me. "Are you OK?" He asked as he reached up to my face and wiped away my tears. I hadn't even realised I begun crying. It was all to much for me to handle. I had caused this even though I never meant to hurt anyone.

"I'm fine. My back hurts a bit but you're bleeding really bad." I told him. I reached up to wipe away the blood that was still flowing freely.

Zacky groaned and then started laughing. "It will never work. Once a cheater, always a cheater. You know what, you are welcome to each other. You disgust me." He rolled over in pain and clutched his ribs. Brian must have really kicked him hard because he looked in pure agony.

Me and Brian looked at each other and I couldn't help but cry even harder. I wish none of this had ever happened. I wanted to turn the clock back to the day me and Zacky met and say no to the dance. Brian pulled me close to his body and held me tightly. My body became overwhelmed with a feeling of sickness again. I breathed deeply a couple of times hoping that it would work but I still felt dreadful.

"What are you going to do when everybody else finds out? I mean they don't like Brian much as it is and they will easily forget you." He said with an acid tone in his voice.

"Well if she goes, I do too." Brian replied. "Then you will have no lead guitarist."

He laughed. "Easily replaceable."

Just then the sound of laughing filled my ears. I realised it was the guys getting near the bus. The door handle was moved a couple of times before I heard Johnny shout, "It's locked. Matt tell me you got the keys."

It fell silent in the bus as we all waited for Matt's reply. A couple of seconds later we heard his voice shout back, "Of course. Here." He must have thrown the keys to Johnny as I heard the key slide through the lock and open. All three of us just sat there waiting for the reaction.

The guys tumbled in and the girls followed closely. They were all laughing and joking but as soon as their eyes landed on us their faces dropped. It was quiet for a moment as nobody knew what to say. Matt was the first to speak up as usual. "What the hell is going off?" He questioned in a raised voice. My sickness came rushing back with a vengeance. I quickly covered my mouth but I knew it was going to come up either way. I pulled myself out of Brian's grip and ran to the bathroom. I rushed over to the toilet and I just got there as the contents of my stomach came up. I couldn't hear anybody talking so I didn't know what was being said. I heard the door open and close. The person who entered came and sat by my side. He grabbed my hair away from my face. His hand gently rubbed my back up and down which sent pulses of electricity through me.

"Are you OK?" He asked. His voice was full of concern.

I laughed. "I'll be fine." I quickly flushed the toilet and headed over to the sink to get my toothbrush and clean away my horrible breath. I grabbed some tissue and wet them under the tap. I went over to Brian and cleaned up his nose. Zacky had given him a horrible punch. "There. You look better now." I said and weakly smiled.

"Thanks." He replied. He laced our fingers together and brought his lips to mine. It sent shivers through me as our lips worked together in perfect synchronisation.

We broke apart and I said, "What did they say?"

"I don't know. I got out of there before anything was said. I guess we should go back and face them." He said. I felt my stomach lurch again. "It's going to be alright." He said. He pulled me against him and held me tight. We walked out of the door and down to where everybody was sat. I looked at Matt's face and it was red with anger so they definitely knew by now. Everyone turned to look at us and their faces were all the same, filled with anger and disappointment.

Val got up from where she was sat and stood in front of me and asked, "How could you do that to Zacky? I trusted you after everything Zacky has been through I thought you would be the one person who could help him. I guess I was wrong about you. Your nothing but a cheating whore." She spat. She raised her hand and it came down on my face hard. I felt a stinging sensation pass through my left cheek and then the burning kicked in. "You deserve more than that." She said.

"I know. I deserve so much more." I agreed with her. I turned to Zacky and said, "I'm sorry. I should have never got involved with you in the first place. I want to take it all back. I hate myself for it and tomorrow morning I will be gone."

I looked over at Brian's shocked face and he couldn't even talk right now. He just looked stunned. "I don't want you to leave. You should stay." Zacky's voice emerged. "I understand if you want to leave but think about it and I'm sure we would loose a lead guitarist if you left." He said as he knew Brian would leave due to his words earlier. "I am off to bed." He announced. He face looked sullen and depressed. I couldn't take how nice he was being about the situation. I would rather him be angry.

The other guys followed him to the bunk section all of them gave out dirty looks as they walked past but I wouldn't expect any less. Me and Brian followed along. We didn't say anything to each other. We just got in our separate bunks. I laid there for a couple of minutes just taking everything in. I guess this is how Brian must feel constantly, not having anyone who likes you. I thought about Brian and how much I just wanted to be with him so I decided that I would go to his bunk. I got out of mine and quietly crept across to his. I opened the curtain and looked at him. He was still awake. He extended his arms so that I could climb into them. Once we both got comfy he kissed the top of my head and pulled me closer.

"We did the right thing didn't we?" I had to ask him.

"Yeah, he needed to know. I love you Kelly and nothing is ever going to change that." He said.

"I love you too Brian." I replied as we both drifted off into a deep sleep.