Chapter 18

I woke up and felt his muscular arms wrapped tightly around me. I gently turned over to see Brian peacefully sleeping. He looked so innocent when he slept even if he was far from it. I watched him for a bit just taking everything in. I was scared that I would loose him even though I had only just got him. I was scared that when I got out of the bunk I would be asked to leave. I can't blame any of them for wanting that especially Zacky.

I suddenly got the overwhelming feeling of sickness rush through my stomach. I was fed up of feeling sick it was becoming constant. Maybe I have eaten something but whatever it was it didn't agree with me. I tried breathing deeply again but nothing worked and I knew it was going to come up.

I shifted quietly out of Brian's arm and climbed out of the bunk. I rushed towards the bathroom hoping nobody was in. I opened the door and it was empty. I rushed over to the toilet as fast as I could. The door clicked and opened. I flushed the toilet and turned round to see Lacey stood there. Her brown hair all over the place. Stuck up in every direction. Her and Johnny had fun last night by the looks of it.

"I'm sorry I didn't realise anybody was in." She quickly said. I hadn't gotten to know her that well so things were still a bit awkward and even more so now.

"It's OK." I said walking over to the sink. I grabbed my toothbrush and began to clean my teeth. "I'm nearly done anyway."

"OK. Are you alright?" She asked. "I mean you were just sick again."

"I probably just ate some food that wasn't cooked properly." I replied.

She laughed and looked at her and she had a smirk on her face. "What?" I questioned.

"Oh nothing." She giggled.

"Why are you even talking to me? Shouldn't you hate me after what I have done to Zacky?" I asked confused.

"Well I don't believe in holding grudges even if you did a horrible thing to Zacky but I see the way Brian looks at you and the way you look at him. You really do love each other don't you?" She sort of questioned at the end.

"Yeah I do love him but I still feel horrible. I should have walked away." I replied.

"Deep down you know you couldn't have walked away. I may not know you that well and we have to change that but I can tell that no matter what you would always end up going to back to Brian." She said and she was right. Even if I tried to leave I would never be able to forget Brian.

"You're right and we do need to get to know each other better." I laughed.

I walked out of the bathroom and Lacey left me wondering why I was actually being sick. I mean surely it was something I ate. What else could it be? I was excited to get to know her better as well seen as I had lost Val as a friend. I didn't have any girl friends other than Fi but she was back at home. I went back to Brian's bunk and I noticed everyone was still asleep except for Lacey which was good because it meant avoiding confrontation. I climbed back into the bunk and Brian was now awake.

"Hey, where did you go?" He questioned whilst opening his arms. I cuddled back into him and he started playing with a peice of my hair.

"Wasn't feeling well so I had to go to the bathroom. Sorry if I woke you." I said.

"Were you sick again?" He asked.

"Yeah but don't worry about me I will be fine." I replied knowing I really did feel shocking on the inside. I looked into his brown eyes and they looked worried. I knew that wasn't just concern about me. It was fear of Zacky and the rest of the guys. We had no idea how they would react to us today. "It will be fine. You know whatever happens I love you and we have come this far. I won't give up us."