The Hand That Rocks the Pacifica (E)

EDITED 5/13/2020

Holy shit I changed this whole bad boy up!

Okay so this was requested by fizzycakes3.

Pacifica couldn't help herself. She just had to drag Gideon with her to go see the "Mystery Twins". Its all the town had been buzzing about.

"Pacifica the fact that you believe that Mystery Twins can do real magic is beyond me but why did you have to drag me along?" Gideon whines.

"Well if I didn't, I'd be alone and have to watch the show by myself and that's no fun." Pacifica said with a small puppy whimper.

"Ugggh I hate it when you guilt trip me like this. It's not fair." Gideon sighed with his head hung low. "Whatever let's just get this show over with."

AT THE TENT OF TELEPATHY

Gideon and Pacifica try to find a seat as fast as they can and end up snagging some right in the middle. As soon as they seated a voice spoke all around them. Which was weird considering the lack of stereos.

"Ladies and gentlemen the moment you've all be waiting for. Please put your hands together for the Mystery Twins! Dipper and Mabel Gleeful!!!"

Two twins walk out from behind the stage curtain. They were holding hands as they waved in unison.

Their outfits were similar in style and color. The girl wearing a light gray leotard and black leggings with a light blue half coat and a head band with a jewel. The boy was wearing a light gray dress shirt. He had a light blue vest over it, and finished the outfit with a gray cape with a jewel to match his sisters.

"Hello people of Reverse Falls." The girl says. Letting go the hand of her brother she walks to the front of the stage. "For any of you who are new to the show, I'm Mabel!"

The boy follows suit and walks up from to meet his sister. He offers the same smile and introduces himself.

"And I'm Dipper"

Mabel and Dipper both in unison looked at each other and then looked at the audience. "Welcome to the Tent of Telepathy!"

Pacifica leaned over to Gideon and whispered to him, "maybe they might know something about the journals?"

Dipper and Mabel perked up a little and scanned the audience looking for someone to be their temporary assistant.

"For our first trick we will be...?"

Pacific's mind drifted off as she was focused on the twins. She felt sad every time she looked at them. Like they were sad. Pacifica didn't raise her hand the whole time during the show she just observed as they performed with no soul. No real smiles, and definitely no real magic. Pacifica crossed her arms and shook her head.

"Their sadness is radiating" She mumbled.

"YOU"

Pacifica's thought was interrupted when she heard the word. She looked up and saw both the twins smiling at her, pointing in her direction. Pacifica looked around her seating area to make sure she wasn't mistaken.

"Yes you. Get a spotlight on her will ya!" Mabel commanded. The sister looked at her counterpart and signaled towards the girl. With a roll of the eyes, Dipper teleported next to the girl. The crowd cheering in awe.

Pacifica looked at him with surprise as he stuck his hand out. "Come on dear, no need to be stage frightened."

Pacifica ignored Dipper's hand and walked next to him to the stage. She was nervous but not because of the magic trick they'd preform but because of her outfit.
Pacifica didn't expect to get called onto stage for her first show so her outfit was quite the eye candy. She wore a light pink and baby blue crop top with varsity jacket that was zipped up half way up. This was all complimented by her blue jeans and matching sneakers.