Baby it's Cold Outside

Here is a Christmas special for all the lovely people out there!

Pacifica was putting some cookies in the Gleeful manor over while humming some Christmas tunes and dancing with her imaginary partner. She was starting to sing subconsciously when she felt someone grab her hand and twirl her.  The once imaginary partner turned into Dipper Gleeful. Her pulled her close to his chest and started to sway slowly.

"You know it's way to cold for you to leave and go back to your house maybe you should stay a little bit."

"Dipper no, I promised Gideon I'd be there with him for an early Christmas dinner." Leaning in closely like she was gonna kiss him Pacifica stopped when she was close to his lips. "Besides we both know what happens when I stay a little longer." Hearing the ding of the over Pacifica kissed Dipper's cheek and grabbed the oven mitts to take out the cookies. When she turned around she saw Dipper had disappeared randomly. Shaking off the uneasy feeling it gave her she put the cookies on a plate and went to grab her coat and hat to head on home. Just as she opened the door it slammed back closed with Dipper leaning on the door with a tux, top hat, and a cane. Pacifica sighed as she knew where this was going.

"Dipper, I really can't stay!"

"Baby it's cold outside." He sang

"Why are you singing??" Pacifica was even more confused when he backed her away from the door and grabbed her hand. Sighing she figured she might as well go along with it. " I've got to go away."

"Baby it's cold outside." 

"This evening has been-"

"Been hoping that you'd drop in"

So very nice - 

Grabbing Pacifica's hands and holding it close to him "I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice"

"My cousin will start to worry" She sang referencing to Gideon

"Beautiful, what's your hurry?"

"Uncle will be pacing the floor" 

"Listen to the fireplace roar" He sang while waltzing her around the room and pointing to the fireplace

"So really I'd better scurry"

"Beautiful, please don't hurry"

"Maybe just a half a drink more?" Separating from the dance to take out some sparkling cider she handed Dipper the bottle and went for some glasses. 

 "Put some records on while I pour"

At that line Pacifica giggled and thought. You don't have records or even a radio..

"The neighbors might think"

 "Baby, it's bad out there" Dipper sang while handing her a glass.

"Say, what's in this drink?" 

 "No cabs to be had out there"

"I walk." Pacifica stated before singing "I wish I knew how-"

"Your eyes are like starlight now"

"To break this spell"

 I'll take your hat, your hair looks swell"

"Why thank you" She said while trying to get back the hat Dipper had stolen from her "I ought to say no, no, no"

"Mind if I move in closer?" Dipper sang huskily as he moved his hand to the girls chin to force her to look up at him.

"At least I'm gonna say that I tried" 

"What's the sense in hurting my pride?"

"I really can't stay"

'Baby don't hold out"

"Ah, but it's cold outside"

Finally reaching for her hat Pacifica placed it back on her head and glared at the Gleeful. "No more singing. I promised Gideon okay." Looking at Dipper's sad puppy dog eyes Pacifica kissed his cheek again and moved him out of the way of the front door. But before she left she turned around and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"You were right, it is cold outside." Then she slammed the front door and left for Gideon's house.

TWO MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS AUUUGHGHGHGHGH I'M SO HAPPY!!! Anyways request request some more I have my winter break and I want to write as much as I can so please do offer your ideas. Anywhoo wherever you are good morning or good night....PEACE OUT!!!!