Crybaby

This was requested by Ambernot. I hope you enjoy it!

The rain was pouring down drenching the forest. It was no surprise that absolutely no one was out there. Well except for our blue triangle friend. Will Cipher was yet again sulking in the forest in the rain. So when Pacifica saw him crying out of his one eye she just had to help him. (Why was she in the forest)

"Why are you crying? Little guy?" Pacifica walked over to Will and asked. Her voice soft as she gently placed a hand over him.

"M-master said I disappointed him again, a-and I tried really to do w-what he said p-perfectly." Will had no problem explaining why he was upset. When felt the young girl put her hand on him to gently pat his back he felt a little heat run through his triangular body.

"W-who are y-you? My m-master will be here s-soon. Please run while y-you still have the c-chance." Will was afraid his master would hurt the poor girl so he warned her to run before it was too late. Sadly he didn't know that no one can persuade THE Pacifica Pines when she has her mind set.

"No way blue triangle guy. You're crying it would be criminal to leave you here by yourself, or my name isn't Pacifica Pines. Besides I'd like to have a nice chat with your so called 'master'." Pacifica put on a smile and did some air quotes to emphasize master. Will was actually feeling better then his master finally came.

"Will what are you doing here? I told you NOT to leave the mansion!" Pacifica and Will turned around to see an angry Gleeful standing in the forest, soaking wet.

"M-master?"

"Dipper?"

"Pines?" All 3 of them spoke at the exact same moment. Pacifica and DIpper staring at each other.

"What are you doing here" They spoke in unison. "Stop that." Pacifica was still at Will's side but not she was angry because Dipper kept copying here. "Stop copying me." Dipper then grabbed his amulet and picked up Pacifica. "Now answer me, why are you here?" Pacifica showed no fear. Dipper is sometimes all bark and no bite.

"Oh Gleeful. Knowing why I'm here will do you know good. I just want to know why you think bullying triangle guys is cool?"

Dipper smirked and let go of his amulet causing the girl to fall. "Come on Will were going home." WIll got up from his spot and floated away with Dipper, but Will did turn to wave bye to the blonde hair girl. "Nice seeing you Pines hope for us to meet again." Dipper didn't even turn around to see her face when he said his farewells. He just kept walking, one thought going through his mind "Will is such a crybaby."

Not really Dipcifica but a request so don't hate. It was interesting to write, my flipping computer was being stupid so I'm sorry for the late update. Also THIS STORY REACHED 1k readers. Oh my gossh I'm so happy. Everyone who read the chapters gets a free virtual cookie, if your vegan here's a vegan cookie *Throws cookies*. Anywhoo...wherever you are good morning or good night....PEACE OUT!!!!