Yandere...but I still love you (E)

EDITED: 5/14/2020

God I was such a weeb when I first wrote this. Lolz.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay "XOXOCAKE" be prepared. I thought of the idea of him being yandere so I looked it up. So no matter what Dipper Gleeful is hot whether he is insane or not. This one goes out to you but as batman said to superman "Expect the unexpected" and also a few cuss words you have been warned. *Fwooshes magical cape fabulously*

Dipper watched as a boy who was probably younger than him cat call and stare at Pacifica. His Pacifica. Dipper was about to reach for his amulet when he felt a hand in his.

"Can't you just ignore him like I am?" A sweet voice said to Dipper. He looked at his girlfriend with a forced smile. "Hurting him won't do you any good." She said in her matter-factually tone.

"But it'd make me fell all the better." Dipper finally said. Pacifica tsk-ed dragging her angry evil boyfriend away from the scene. Feeling like she just stopped a homicide, Pacifica decided to drag Dipper to the ice cream parlor.

"This should make you feel better too." Pacifica said as they ordered ice cream. Her getting mint chocolate chip, and Dipper plain vanilla. "Honestly you remind me of a yandere simulator."

Dipper irked an eyebrow at his girlfriend as he led her to an empty table in the outside sitting area. Pulling her seat out so she could sit. "Love, please explain."

Putting a finger on the bottom of her chin, Pacifica thought of how to word her next words. "Well, almost every time a boy flirts with me, they walk away mentally, physically, or emotionally damaged. Sometimes it's all three." Pacifica said putting up three fingers as she said it.

"Well, most of the girls in that game are stalkers and I am not."

"I beg to differ." Pacifica giggled at Dipper's annoyed, yet still trying to smile reaction.

"Oh?"

"When you were basically stalking me to try and get the journals from me. Then you realized you loved me and never left me alone."

"I remember the story a little differently.." Dipper mumbled.

Flashback to 2 summers Ago

Pacifica was walking home one day from the mall when 3 thugs decided to see if she needed any help carrying her bags.

"Hey Doll you seem to be having some trouble with those bags do you need any help?" One of the thugs asked.

"No I've got it, but that was awfully kind of you sir." Pacifica then began to walk a little faster seeing that the thugs were following her. But at that exact moment she heard grunting and people collapsing so she turned around to see all the thugs lying on the floor unconscious.
Once she concluded they weren't dead she called the police told them her location and continued walking. She knew she was supposed to wait for the police but she can't stay there not when the person who took out those guys is still watching.

Pacifica decided to take a shortcut to her home and made her way down an alley. She wasn't frightened given it was well lit, there was still light outside, and she's done this several times.

A sickeningly sweet voice spoke throughout the alley, causing Pacifica to turn around. "Well if it isn't my dear sweet Pacifica."

"Ugggh what do you need Gleeful." Pacifica groaned. That's when she noticed the blood that was splattered on his clothes. It wasn't obvious but it was there. "Wait how did you know I was here?" She asked slightly concerned.

"I was just in town."

"You were just in town, walking around in an alley with blood on your clothes."

Dipper laughed as he walked closer to the girl. Pacifica in response backed up, she felt her back pressed up against the cold wall. If she played her cards right, she would be able to get away from him and run home.

Pacifica felt a hand on her waist and her mind went completely blank as she felt Dipper pull her closer. He smelled of blood and cologne, the mixture was odd but not bad. Pacifica subconsciously shook her head thinking, "focus girl, hot, crazy dude, might kill you?!" .

Pacifica's breath hitched as she felt Dipper place his lips gently on her neck. "Did they hurt you?"

"N-no." Pacifica cursed herself for stuttering.

"Nervous love?" Dipper chuckled and moved close to the girls ear, whispering, "You belong to me remember?"

Placing both her hands on Dipper's chest Pacifica tried to shove the boy away. Dipper didn't move but instead just moved from her neck too look into the girls eyes. Pacifica felt her knees go weak. His eyes were filled with lust and insanity. Placing his hand on Pacifica's cheek, Dipper placed a gently kiss on the girls lips.

Flashback Ended

"And then you kissed me!" Pacifica said while enjoying her ice cream. "That was my first too.." She mumbled.

Dipper grumpily rolled his eyes and ate his ice cream. "You kissed back though." He said under his breath.

Pacifica just laughed at the grumpy boy and kissed him on the cheek. "Come on don't be such a downer. We made it this far didn't we?"

Dipper smiled and returned the kiss on the girls cheek to her lips. "Yes, so theoretically I can say, you're the one that's insane because you like me." Pacifica rolled her eyes and gently hit the boys shoulder.

"Shut up."

Wooohoo nothing dark just verbal obsession with a tad of physical and for those who don't know what yandere is...

(Yandere- A person romantically obsessed with someone to the point of using violent means to get them in their arms.)
And in my story Dipper physically and mentally attacked those poor bastards who touched and looked at his Pazzy. Well hoped you enjoyed it. Welp wherever you are good morning or good morning....PEACE OUT!!!