Desires and Secrets

This is a continuation of Weirdmaggedon and was requested by Ambernot.

A blinding bright light emerged from the bubble. Cracking open causing Dipper's grip on Pacifica's hand to tighten. Walking forward the two held their breath expecting the worst of the worst to happen...But it didn't. Walking in the bubble it looked normal. Everything was normal. No monsters, no Bill, no weirdness. It was as if Weirdmaggedon wasn't happening at all. 

Looking around the place still not speaking the two laid their eyes on Gideon. He was sitting on the porch of a replica Mystery Shack and writing in one of the Journals. Walking up to him not being noticed Pacifica clears her throat.

"Uhh Gideon?"

"Wha! 56- oh it's just you Pacifica. And Dipper? What are you doing here anyways? I thought you had some growing up to do? Also why are you holding hands with Dipper? Are you guys a thing now?"

Instantly letting go of Dipper's hand his face showing a quick frown when Pacifica let go. He decided to just stay silent to let the cousins figure out their problems. "Okay hold up, I'm here to take you home! Reverse Falls is a wreck and we have to stop Bill. Also no we're not dating it was just for the moment that me and Dipper grabbed hands." 

"Home? You here to take me home? I'm already here see." Pointing to the house he started to walk inside. Pacifca and Dipper following. "See I am home!" Gideon said with a wicked grin. The sight of what was in the house was unbelievable. The floors were broken and torn apart, the walls had red liquid oozing from them. It was a scene from a horror movie that no one wanted to watch.

"Gideon you call this home? How? Home is were your family is Gideon! Me, Uncle Bud, Clucky. We were your home can't you remeber? Is this all you want to do with yourself?" Pacifica started to look at the walls the red going away some of it at least. Pacifica saw Gideon looking down at the ground he was whispering something.

"Don't let them win. Don't let them in. The demons are friends." Looking back up to Dipper and Pacifica, Gideon's eyes looked like Bill's. He hovered off the ground and high above Dipper and Mabel. "Let's see, ennie minnie moe who do I think should go?" Pointing to Dipper he smiled and levatated him off the ground choking him Darth Vadar style. "If Pacifica likes you SO much let's find your secret. Shall we?"

"No! No! Don't do it Gideon! Please. He doesn't deserve this!"

"Too late Pacifica, it's time to burn down the curtains." An insane Bill like laugh came from Gideon as he showed a vivid piece of his memory.

Memory

Dipper and Mabel were talking.

"Dipper dear what's your connection to the blonde freak? I mean she has no style, fake hair, and is no way attractive! So why do you care so much for her?"

"Oh sister you'd never understand but I'm using her. As always everything has it's own unique use and she has her's. When I don't need her anymore she'll be thrown away like a doll a little girl has out grown."

End of Memory

After Gideon showed Pacifica the memory he let the boy fall from the height knocking him out. Tears in her eyes Pacifica went to Dipper and put the jacket she had around her waist under his head.

Seeing the action perfomed by Pacifica confused Gideon. "Why? After knowing that he's been using you why?"

"I knew he was using me. I chose to continue to be by him because I was changing him and he knew it too. You think staying here is going to prevent change? Either way your not going to stop it because it already started. You've already changed Gideon." Looking directly at Gideon tears welling in her eyes she continued to speak. "And I'm sorry. I'm sorry because when the changes were happening I wasn't there with you. I left you alone to deal with it. If I was there with you we could've dealt with it together, and I know I shouldn't even apologize for it but please come back to me. Please we need to save Reverse Falls."

Gideon's eyes had tears coming out of it. Then finally he collapsed onto his knees.

"Pacifica? I'm so sorry."

Going to her cousin Pacifica hugged him. "It's okay. Your okay. Let's get our home back! Okay?" Getting up and reaching out a hand to Gideon she gave the boy a small smile and then they went to wake up Gleeful. Getting ready to leave the bubble Pacifica, Gideon, and Dipper took a deep breathe and prepared for the chaos happening outside.

That took much longer than I thought it would but it's done. I hope you enjoyed it! Also please do request I'm doing the Ever After chapter but I would like to see some more ideas!! Anywhoo...wherever you are good morning or good night....PEACE OUT!!!!