Life is Hard

This is dedicated to GannahmagdyPandaSwag and requested by them but lemme say this if you don't like a story instead of bitching about it help the person out offer tips and advice to maje the story better because there's a person on the other side of the screen

"MOMMY!!!"

It was midnight and the sudden shout for Pacifica woke her up so fast she fell out of her bed.

"Wha? I'm up. Did something happen?" Rubbing her eyes Pacifica cracked her knuckles and yawned.

"Honey are you okay?" A certain brown haired magician asked. Getting up from the ground Pacifica gave Dipper a quick kiss and went to the cry for help.

Arriving at her daughters room she saw her 2 twin boys standing in the doorway pointing to her daughter Stella. She saw her curled up in a ball crying on her bed. Going to her she put the girl in her lap.

"Sweety what's wrong? Did someone hurt you?"

Feeling the 10 year old put her arms around the her, Pacifica felt the tears soak into her nightgown.

"I-is it t-true that I'm weird?" Stella said.

"What no honey. You're not weird. Whoever said that to you will grow up to be a meany."

"B-but mommy I h-have two different eye c-colors. I-I don't want them a-anymore" Hearing Stella speak about her eyes in this manner made her heart clench and her throat close up. She tried to think of a way to tell the child that she couldn't change herself. When someone walked in.

"Where's my little girl?" Picking up the girl from Pacificas lap Dipper held Stella in his arms. "Tell me was it a boy who said this to you?" Stella nodded her head. "Would you like me to hurt him?" Stella nodded a 'no'. "Well sweetheart the thing is you can't change your eyes because no ones got eyes as beautiful as you." Seeing Stella smile a little bit lead Dipper to continue. "So if he keeps bothering you...tell your brother's to protect you. And if they wuss out tell me and I'll deal with it. And if that doesn't work then you call in the big guns. Do you knoe what the big guns is?" Hearing a giggle come from all three kids as they all pointed to Pacifica. "That's right!" After that the whole room burst into laughter.

Dipper brung in the 2 boys. Jasper and Cody. Throwing both of them on Stella's bed on top on Pacifica causing Stella to jump on and complete the wrestling pile. Soon after getting a video and a few pictures of his wife's distress the children finally went back to bed and sleep. But Jasper and Cody stopped Dipper before he could get into his bedroom with Paz.

"Uhh Dad I just wanted to say that I love you." Jasper said.

"No he didn't I did. But I wanted to ask a question also." Cody responded quickly.

"Shoot"

"Okay well we love Stella and want to help out how do we do that?" Cody asked.

"Well you and Jasper are boys and older than a 10 year old so when the bully comes back to bother Stella step in like body gaurds. Then use your magic."

"DIPPER NO MAGIC!"

"Damn that woman and her hearing"

"I HEARD THAT!"

Getting a giggle from the twins had a vivid idea of what to do. So they went to bed. And the family slept the rest of the night to deal with the rest of the problems in the morning.

That was different but I liked it and I hope you did too. So wherever you are good morning or good night....PEACE OUT!!!!