JUST KISS ME ALREADY!

I'm so behind on updating...such a lousy author but I'm back bitches!!! Just kidding none of you are bitches. Anywhoo this shall be my "I'm back chapter" so onto the sweet goodness of this ship.

It was a beautiful day to go monster searching, a day that should be cherished and loved but Pacifica had to go to school. She loved learning and all but all high schoolers are demons. Slowly but surely Pacifica made her way to the bathroom to get changed into her school outfit of the day. 

After getting ready Pacifica made her way to the kitchen ate some toast, drank some milk and then made her way to hell on Earth called "Reverse Falls High School". Arriving in the nick of time she made her way to her seat by the window. Letting time pass as she daydreamed of going in the woods and finding bigfoot the teachers rambled on and on about equations and how Alexander Hamilton shouldn't have died. Soon enough the bell for dismissal bell rang and Pacifica raced to leave the classroom when she was stopped by her math teacher.

"Not so fast Pines." Her teacher shoved a piece of paper with an large on it. "Care to explain this grade."

"Uhhh math isn't my strong suit and my brain thinks it's useless?"

"Haha very funny. Well your brain is going to fall in love with math because you're staying after school with your tutor."

"T-tutor. Oh come on! I'll ace the next test."

"No you need this. This is for you not me okay. Your tutor should arrive in a few. IF you leave before he comes it's a weeks detention." The teacher took off leaving Pacifica in the room alone. Sighing she sat at her usual desk and waited. After what seemed like hours the door finally opened and the one and only Dipper Gleeful appeared.

"Well, well I knew it was going to be an idiot didn't expect this kind of idiocy."

"Oh shut up Gleeful. I don't want to be here just as much as you do."

 "Got that right. So show me your tests and let's get started." Pacifica handed the boy her paper and his jaw dropped. "Well this is going to take a while."

It took a while but Pacifica finally rejoiced in happiness. "I did it! I understand the numbers! Woohoo!!"

"Heh yeah and it only took 4 hours."

"Wow I really suck at math, but thanks Gleeful."

"What was that last part? I didn't quite hear it?"

"I'm not repeating it."

"Awww it almost sounded like a thanks." Dipper said smirking devilishly.

With an aggravated sigh Pacifica crossed her arms and repeated. "Thank you my tutor for showing me the wonders of math how ever may I repay you? Was that good enough for you?"

"Yes I loved it very much, except for one thing."

"What is it?"

Dipper gestured for the girl to come closer. Taking his hand and placing it on her cheek he kissed her passionately. Pacifica reacting a bit late pushed him off and moved away quickly.

"What the hell!! W-why'd you do t-that?!?!"

"You asked how to repay me. I thought a good kiss would be fair enough."

"Well then....can we do it again?" "Pacifica said barely above a whisper."

"I couldn't hear you love what was that?"

Taking things into her own hands Pacifica grabbed Dipper and pulled him close. "Just kiss me already you nerd." With that the boy smirked and continued onto kissing the girl.

Wow!!!! I'm back yay! Request please. I'm mature enough for anything! Jk kinda idk just request if you want. I'm gonna try my best to actually keep up with them this time lolz. Also give me your opinions and thoughts on this chapter. Welp wherever you are good morning or good night.....PEACE OUT!!!!!