Futurrrrrreeeee

This was requested by Ambernot. I hope you enjoy this one.

Pacifica was taking a stroll through the woods when she stumbled upon a boy practicing spells. With general curiosity she went to see what he was doing.

Walking over to the boy secretly spied on him from behind a tree. Realizing that the magician would soon realize she was there, Pacifica started to leave, but she was stopped by a someone grabbing her wrist.

"Going somewhere Pines?"

"As a matter of fact I AM! So could you please let go so I can leave?"
Pacifica started to struggle and try and get her hand free from the boys. His grip only tightened.

"Let you go seems like a good idea so how about...no. I have a better idea." With that said Dipper used a spell to knock Pacifica out cold. Placing her to lay on a tree he searched for the spell he was practicing when she was spying on him.
Slowly moving over to her unconscious body he noticed a piece of hair was in her face. Taking his hand he slowly moved the hair out of her face. Dipper then took this moment to admire the girl. "Damn why do you have to be so cute and my enemy!?" He said to himself.

Getting up from where the girl was Dipper took a few steps back and started to cast the spell. He hoped it didn't go disastrously wrong and like kill her. Since he needed to practice this spell on a person he pushed pass his fear of it going wrong and casted it.

A blue light appeared surrounded Pacifica and left leaving only a light blue mist....

Pacifica awoke to the sudden sound of a scream. She looked around her and saw she was still in the forest. Remembering what Dipper did caused anger to wash over her. "That jerk! I can't believe he knocked me out just to leave me here! Well now that I think about it...that is like Dipper." After ranting to herself Pacifica got up and made her way out of the forest. She was going to start heading home when she noticed things looked a little different. The town of Reverse Falls looked newer.

Brushing off the feeling Pacifica continued on her way home. After a few minutes of walking she reached the Shack. Opening the door she heard a bunch of giggling and laughter. Walking towards the sound she saw a girl and a boy on the couch in the living. The girl was in the boy's lap while the boy was playing with her hair.

"Who the hell are you people and what are you doing in my house!?!" Screamed Pacifica at the two.

They both stopped and stared at her like she was crazy. Then the boy spoke.

"Uhh....afraid you got the right home wrong time period sweetheart."

Pacifica looked at the boy and noticed his features. Dark hair, piercing cold eyes, and a constellation on his forehead. It was Dipper but older. Speechless that he was in her home not only flirting with a girl that oddly had the exact same hair color, style, and length as her.

"D-dipper what are you doing here and with..." Pacifica wondered who the girl was not being able to see her face.

"Oh you want to see who she is." He said pointing to the girl who was hiding her face in Dipper's chest. "Well I'll give you a hint, she lives here the same time you do."

Instantly understanding who it was Pacifica's mouth dropped open. "I END UP WITH THE ARROGANT BASTARD!!"

"Hey language it's your future boyfriend you're talking about. Plus he's not that bad." Future Pacifica said finally turning to face her past self.

"Ugh how did I let this happen?!?" Past Pacifica said face palming her head.

"Well that'd ruin the fun of it. We better send you back though, don't want you to stay here and destroy space and time!" Dipper said as he started to cast a spell. "Also you'll remember this only a little bit and the rest of it will be super foggy and mushed up." After that said Dipper casted the spell to send Pacifica back to the past.

"That was weird....did you intentionally send me to the future when we were 14 or was it an accident?"

"Heh...well umm our muffins are burning!!!" Dipper then gently lifted Pacifica onto the couch and ran out of the house to get a bunch of sweets for his girlfriend for when he gets back he'll have a lot to explain.

With past Pacifica a blue hole appeared shoving her out and onto a specific person. Pacifica tried to move when she felt a hand on her cheek and something on her lips. Pulling away she saw Dipper Gleeful blushing red with a hand over his mouth.

"Uhh sorry for landing on you and kinda kissing you."

"Its fine....but would you mind getting off? You're really fat!"

"Excuse me!! You're the one that knocked me out with a spell for no reason! Using me like a pawn!"

"You're the one that kissed me!"

"By accident!!!!!"

Hehe silly Pazzy. She's too innocent for her own good. Anywhoo I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please make sure to leave a lovely comment and request the next one shot! Also check out my other Reverse Falls story if ya want. Welp....wherever you are good morning or good night...PEACE OUT!!!