Strictly Training

This was requested by gina1442 Also I'd like to thank all my readers, followers, and requesters obviously a special thank you to you. Now onto the story!!!! This also takes place in a normal AU.

There are 2 types of people in this world. The people who train to become more and better than who they are and the kind of people who distract those people.

Dipper Gleeful he was the best at what he did. He was the champion boxer of Depravity Falls. No one could beat him. Everyday he'd make his way to the gym to train. One day his trainer walked into the place holding a blonde girl. Grinning from ear to ear he walked into the ring the girl following behind.

"Dipper this is going to be my newest helper. No need to be getting jealous or anything just get along. I'll leave you two to get acquainted." His trainer then left the ring and went out of the gym leaving the both of them alone.

"So Mrs. Pines I didn't know you had any interest in boxing." Dipper said grinning.

"I don't. I just needed to have a paying job. If I had known I'd be helping YOU I would've declined the offer." Crossing her arms Pacifca walked to a corner and sat down. "Besides I find it amusing you fight."

From that comment Dipper walked to wear the girl was sitting and bent down to eye level. Staring her down. Sighing he spoke again.

"Such a pity such a pretty girl turned out to be so....weird."

"Such a pity such a ho-handsome boy turned out to be so arrogant."

"Yeah I know I'm arrogant and I arrogantly believe that you were not going to say handsome."

"Well there's no way to prove that." Looking away from the boy Pacifca focussed her attention else where. Else where happened to be abs...Dippers specifically.

"Like what you see?"

"There's absolutely nothing to like about a prick." Turning her head Pacifica looked around the gym at the trophy case. "There's so many of them" she thought. While Pacifica was lost in thought she felt a hand under her chin face her back to the Gleeful.

"No need to dream about me if you have the real thing right here."

The boy was slowly inching closer to Pacifica, she slightly tilted her head.

"No way I'd dream of you Gleeful."

Just barely away from each other, Dipper moved his hands to cup both sides of Pacifica's face while she wrapped her arms around him. Gently pulling him down she smashed his lips onto hers her. Dipper felt something on his lips trying to get in his mouth. Smirking into the kiss Dipper denied access and turned the tables. Biting down gently on Pacifca's lips causing her to gasp he forcefully went into her wet cavern, exploring every part of her.

The need for air caused Pacifica to pool away a thin trail of saliva connected both of their mouths. Heavily breathing for air, Dipper decided to continue. Moving down to her neck he started kissing and sucking in several places. Pacifica silently moaning until he found her sweet spot. Biting down hard on her neck Pacifica tried to speak in between moans of pleasure.

The two heard the Gym door struggling to open and immediately stopped. Getting up quickly and fixing their appearances faster than the speed of light Dippers trainer walked in.

"Well you guys didn't tear each other apart that's good. Ms. Pines you start tomorrow"

A quiet "ok" was heard as Pacifica made her way out the gym. Smirking to herself she was really going to like this job.

Okaaayyy that's done 5 more to go. I may post more chapters while I'm in school and when I get home. Welp wherever you are good morning or goodnight....PEACE OUT!!!!