My butler

Sooooooo guess whhhat!!!! I'm continuing it at the request of ElectraTheHedgehog9

"This isn't funny Pines."

"How so? I think you look adorable."

"How can you say THAT! I look like one of the men that serve me back at my mansion."

"Dipper you're supposed to. That's why your here."

It was currently a rainy afternoon where the energetic Pines female, Pacifica was lying sick in bed. It was because of an illness called a cold which was caused by none other than Dipper Gleeful.
Pacifica proceeded to throw him off a cliff and then dress him as a butler as promised if he got her sick. Though seeing Dipper in this state, Pacifica slowly starts to lose control of her own actions seeing that the Gleeful was forced to listen to her every wish.

Fixing his cuffs Dipper looked at himself in the long mirror. "Though I do look like one of those servants, I do have to say I still look good." Slicking back his hair as he said that he caught a glimpse of the girl in the mirror.
She had a little bit of blood coming down from her nose causing him to smirk. Turning away from the mirror Dipper walks toward Pacifica's bed resting a hand on it while towering over the girl.

"Sweetheart you have a little something...here" taking a handkerchief from his back pocket he wiped the little bit of blood.
Pacifica's face grew tomato red as Dipper was a little too close for comfort. Instantly regretting dressing him up like this Pacifica quickly turns away from the boy.

"Thank you." Pacifica says while holding her burning face.

Dammit why does he have to be so hot in everything he wears.

"You know Pines." Dipper started to say. Slowly moving his gloved hand to cup the bottom of Pacifca's face turning it to face him. "If you have something to say about how I look you should just say it to my face." Dipper and Pacifca's face were now a few inches apart. As Dipper started to lean Pacifica put a finger to his mouth and glared at him.

"You read my mind?" She said with a scowl.

"N-no" Dipper stammered out.

"Seriously Gleeful I've told you not to do that several times!"

"I'm sorry dear I didn't think you would mind so much. It's not my fault you were thinking about how hot I am."

Pacifica stared at Dipper with wide as as she grabbed the collar of his suit.

"Listen her Mister, you forget that you got me sick and by you making me more angry it is not making me any better."

"Y-yes m-mistress. What do you need."

"Good boy" Pacifica let go of Dipper's collar and sighed. "Dipper you think you can braid my hair? It's awfully hot with it loose and I don't feel like tying it up."

"I'm not sure I could do a good job."

"Do it."

"Yes Pacifica."

Pacifica sat up completely and turned her body to face her pillows while Dipper sat at the end taking his white gloves off. He carefully separated the hair into 3 parts making sure they were even. Getting lost in the feel of her soft hair he ended up twirling his fingers in it at the end. Almost forgetting about the braid.
After a few minutes Dipper had made the most perfect braid in Pacifca's hair. Putting it over her shoulder Pacifica gasped.

"I didn't think you'd be this good."

"As expected for a Gleeful." Dipper said with a smirk.

Giggling Pacifica looked at Dipper inching closer to his face. "Well this is unexpected for a Pines." Gently placing her lips on his.

I am so behind on requests and I apologize sorry sorry soorrrry. I will try to post more as soon as possible sorry again. Welp wherever you are good morning or good night....PEACE OUT!!!!