Chapter 2 - Frappuccinos

Songs for this chapter:

I don't really have a song for this chapter :(

******************************************************************

Zoe's POV:

I woke up from the sound of my annoying alarm, ugh 6:30 already. Class starts at 8 so I guess I should get up. I pulled the duvet off my body and dragged myself to the bathroom. I already had my clothes picked out today laid out on the counter, yeah I'm one of those who plan early. I turn on the shower not waiting for it to warm up, I grab my S factor shampoo and lather it in my brunette hair. Soon the scent of strawberries fill my nostrils waking me up instantly. After conditioning, shaving, and all that other stuff you do in the shower I step out wrapping a soft towel around my petite body. I slip on my white lace undergarments and pull on my pale, floral, skinny jeans. I pair it with a cream pink, oversized jumper, I walk out of the bathroom and walk over to my makeup bag. I don't wear a lot of makeup, I feel like its caked onto my face and makes it dry so I just wear a small wing eye and some mascara. I finish off with my signature Jack Wills wild berry lip balm, I will not leave anywhere without it, I think I would die without it.

Once I'm done I put up the makeup and pull out my MacBook, then I notice a change...

"Where is Bentley?" I say out loud, I turn around and nothing, she is gone. She probably spent the night with Zayn. I turn back around and scroll through my Facebook, everyone seems to be talking about the hottest parties and stuff like that. Is that what everyone does here, does anyone actually go to school? I close my laptop and walk over to grab my backpack and slip on my white Converse. The walk to Psychology class wasn't long so I was there in no time. Once I walk in I find a seat in the front of the classroom and sit down. I pull out my notebook and a pen waiting for the professor to start, I hear someone sitting in the seat next to me, I turn and see a girl taller than me with dark brown curls.

"Hi, I'm Zoe." I introduce myself to her, she smiles and pull out her hand.

"I'm Eleanor, its nice to meet you." she shakes my hand and goes back to pulling out her stuff.

"Okay class lets get started." the professor comes in....

***

"Do you want to get a Starbucks?" Eleanor asked me, after class Eleanor and I got to know each other. She is studying politics and sociology, she is a lot like me in so many ways, well here is my first friend at London University! Well besides my room mate.

"Yeah." I tell her, we walk over to the Starbucks Café they have at the university. Eleanor opens the door and I follow behind.

"Hello ladies, what can I get you today?" the guy behind the counter with the name tag 'Cameron' asked.

"I'll have a White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino please." Eleanor said giving the employee a smile.

"And I'll have a Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino please." I tell him. He sends us a 'Right away ladies' and a wink and turns around to make our order. El and I walk over and take a seat by the window.

Eleanor got a message on her phone, she takes it out and a smile grows instantly on her face.

"Not to be nosy or anything but why are you smiling?" I ask politely.

"Oh I just got a text from my boyfriend, he's taking me out for dinner tonight." she gushed. I wish I had a boyfriend, I've never had one because well I'm a nerd. People say my dorky-ness is cute but I just ignore it.

"Oh that's cool." I tell her, not really knowing what to say since I've never had that happen before.

"Yeah, so how is your roommate?" She asked setting her phone down and propping her head in her hand.

"Oh she's nice but she was leaving when I got there but she seems cool." I say.

"What's her name?" Eleanor asked.

"Bentley." I tell her.

"Wait, Bentley Brooks?" she asked furring her eyebrows.

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"Oh I know Bentley, she's a friend of my boyfriend's." she tells me, was her boyfriend a punk kid like Zayn and Niall?

"Oh." I say, our drinks arrive and El starts talking about some new clothes at TopShop.

After a day with Eleanor I walk back to my dormroom, I pull my key out and unlock the door, I open it and drop my bag by the door and slip my shoes off.

"Hey." I hear from the closet, I walk over to the doorframe and see Bentley trying to pick out a outfit.

"Hey, whatcha looking for?" I ask.

"A dress to go clubbing in, you should come with me and Zayn." she insisted.

"No thank I'm not a party person." I denied, I hate parties. period.

"Okayyyy, but you will be going with me sometime if you like it or not." she looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"What ever you say." I roll my eyes.

"They are fun, you would love my friends." I laugh a little at her comment.

"I don't think they would like me, I mean look how that Niall friend of yours reacted." I scoff.

"Oh Niall is just a dick, you would love Danielle and Eleanor." Well I already like Eleanor.

"I actually met Eleanor and she is pretty cool, but I mean look at me I wouldn't make it alive." I tell her.

"That's why you stay undead, no coming back." she smirks, I ignore her comment and sit on my bed and grab the book I was reading from last night.

"Alright I guess I'm off, see you tomorrow." she says, she came out of the closet in a black mini dress, hot pink pumps, and a lip piercing in. I didn't know she had a piercing.

"Bye." I wave to her as she walks out with her clutch. I bow my head down and continue to read my book. Pride and Prejudice.

******************************

Hey everyone, so its autumn/fall break where I am, YAY! I hope you liked this chapter, it kind of sucked it was more of a filler.

Could one of you guys make me a trailer for this story, please, it would mean the world to me.

If you do just remember that Zoe Kingston is played by Selena Gomez.

Zoe's outfit is on the side

Please vote and comment!

Love you guys so much!

Sierra Boo .x