Chapter 26 - Fire to Ice

Songs for this chapter:

R U Mine? by Arctic Monkeys (I think this song really fits this chapter but in Niall's view, plus I just fucking love this song.)

Zoe's POV :

Warning! Sexual content displayed, not a lot but if you don't like it then just skip to the very end.

The feeling of your lips together was something I had never experienced before. The feeling of his lips on mine was like fire on ice. My warm, mixed berry flavored lips tingled as his icy, toxic tasting lips rubbed over mine making goose bumps rise on my arms and neck. He glides his tough across my bottom lip asking for entrance, I oblige and open my mouth slightly. He slips into my mouth and our tongues dance like two dancers moving in sync to the tango. My hands find there way to his hair, pulling the hair on the nape of his neck. He lets out a small moan, surprising me. Niall pulls away and grabs my hand. 

"I've been wanting to do that for awhile now." he smiles down at me, I can't help but blush. He gently tugs on my hand telling me to follow him. We slither out away out of the crowded club and walk out the front doors. It was absolutely freezing to say the least, I silently shiver under the Seattle weather. Niall notices and removes his jacket and attempts to put it over me.

"No, you will get cold." I tell him  folding my arms to keep some sort of warmth. 

"I don't mind." he tells me putting his warm, leather jacket; it smelled just like him. He opens my side of the car, I thank him and he walks over to the driver's side and starts the car. The car ride to the hotel was quiet but a comfortable quiet. Ni reaches over and rests his hand on my thigh making my a warm sensation form. We arrive at the hotel and quickly enter the lobby trying to find warmth. We enter the elevator and I press the button to our floor. I feel Niall's arms wrap around my waist, turning me around to face him. I smile up at him "Tonight was fun." I comment, Niall smirks lowering his head down to mine. "Very'' He mummers before attaching his lips back to mine. Oh how I could get used to thought soft, luscious lips of his. We both jump at the sound of the ding of the elevator indicating this was our stop. Niall takes a hold of my hand and leads us to our room. He slides the plastic card through the lock and lets me go in first. Before I can even walk three feet into the room I'm pushed up against the back of the door making Niall's jacket fall from my shoulders. Niall's hands held my wrist against the sides of my head and his hot, alcohol lingering breath hit my cheekbones. He nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck and whispers in my ear. "Jump.''

I wrap my legs around his toned torso and wrap my arms around his neck as he leads us to the bed. His lips attach to mine the way there but soon part when my back hits the soft mattress. I shrug off my vest jacket  to lay more comfortable. Ni sits up to take his shirt off, I couldn't help but stare at the abs that formed perfectly on his body. "Like what you see princess?" He says taking notice in my staring. "Don't flatter yourself Horan."  He laughs and continues to kiss me. What was I getting myself into? Yes, I like Niall but I can't give myself to him so easily, I'm not that type of person. I hesitantly pull away from the kiss and look Niall in the eyes. Confusion flashes through his face before realization crosses his mind. 

"Don't worry babe, I know your not ready yet." He says giving me an understanding smile but then turns into a mischievous one. "But you are going to get this." Within seconds Niall is straddling me and tickling my sides. I start to laugh uncontrollably, damn that leprechaun.  "Ni-Niall s-stop it!" I try to say between giggles, "Niall i-if you don't s-stop I'm going to pee on you!" I warn, disgust crosses over his facial features and he quickly gets off. I smirk in sadifaction and get up from the bed and grab some pajama shorts and a tank top, I walk into the bathroom and change out of my cloths that smelled like smoke and alcohol and into my soft pajamas. I leave my hair be and walk out, Niall was still in bed but only had his boxers on. He looked exhausted, he looks over at me and smiles "Princess." He moans opening his arms for me to climb into. I giggle and slowly crawl from the foot of the bed to him. He draps his arm around me in a protective manner and pulls me into his chest. 

"Hey Zo?" he asks just above a whisper, I look into his gentle eyes.

"Yeah?" I reply waiting to hear what he is wanting to say, he bites his bottom lip before letting out a nervous breath.

"Would you maybe want to go out on a date tomorrow?" He asks with hopful eyes, I giggle at his nervousness and nod my head yes.

"Of course Ni." I tell him making a smile appear on his lips, "Great" he says before kissing my forehead. "Sweet dreams princess." 

************************************************************

I woke up from the sound of my alarm on my phone telling me to wake up, today was our last day in Seattle before we go back home to London. I unwrap Niall's arm from my waist and quietly slide myself off the bed. I grab a towel and walk into the bathroom, turning on the shower. I undress out of my pajamas before getting in the steaming, hot water. I run my fingers through my dripping hair when I hear the sound of the bathroom door opening then closing. The shower curtain is ripped open revealing a naked Niall. I turn around to advert my eyes and my privates.

"What the fuck Niall? Get out of here!" I yell at him, this only made him come closer and wrap his arms around my waist.

"But I have to take a shower too." He says, I roll my eyes at his childish behavior.

"You could of have waited after I took one stupid." I point to him.

"But that would be wasting more water, we have to save the environment Zoe." Nice excuse Horan. I huff and grab my shampoo from the side of the shower. I feel the feeling of Niall's lips kissing and sucking on my neck. I slowly close my eyes and lean my head on his shoulder, dropping the shampoo bottle. I let out an involuntary moan making Ni smirk against my skin. I'm turned around and pushed up against the cold, marble wall creating a cold tension against my steamy body. Niall was now under the water staring down at me. I slightly felt uncomfortable in a self conscious way.

"Your so beautiful Zoe." He says moving his lips to mine. I felt him slip two fingers in me making me gasp. I grab a hold on Niall's shoulders for support, pleasure setting in. Niall takes advantage and moves his tongue into my mouth, massaging mine with his. He pumps his fingers in and out of me creating a fire in the pit of my gut. He moves from my mouth to my neck, sucking harshly on it and making me let out a loud moan.  I let go of his shoulders and slam them against the walls, the pleasure in me taking over. His breath is like hot fog when he whispers in my ear, "Let go." I finally release that fire feeling I've been dying to let out. I finally relax into Niall arms, he slides his fingers out and sucks on them. He slowly bends down to pick up the shampoo, opening it and putting some in his palm. He lathers it in his hand and runs his fingers through my hair.

"You know I can do that myself right?" I giggle turning around to wash the bubbles out of my hair.

"I know, but I wanted to do it myself." I stay quiet, taking some shampoo and lathering it up in his hair, I think I hear him giggle a bit. I wash my hair with conditioner and body wash before getting out, Niall following in suit. I wrap the white towel around me and walk out of the bathroom and into the room, grabbing my bra and underwear then some skinny jeans and a Nirvana sweatshirt. I slip on my converse I brought and brush my hair. I didn't really know where Niall was taking me today on this date but I hopped it wouldn't be to fancy that's just not my thing. Niall is soon dressed and is waiting on me to finish blow drying my hair. Once I'm done I grab my phone and walk up to him.

"So where are we going?" I ask, looking up at those gorgeous, blue eyes.

"I thought we might go to the zoo."

******************************************************

Hey guys so this was my first time writing something like this and yeah I know it sucked, oh well. I thought this chapter was pretty cute and I can't wait to write the next chapter. Well that's it, I don't really have anything else to say this time, shocker. 

Love you guys, Sierra Boo x.