Chapter 3 - Don't Expect Me to Fall in Love with Her

Songs for this chapter:

 Dance Floor Anthem (I don't want to be in love) by Good Charlotte

*********************************************************************

Bentley's POV:

I got to the entrance of my dorm and saw the familiar black Range Rover that Niall owned. I open the back door and see my beautiful boyfriend waiting for me.

"Hey babe." Zayn mumbles against my neck, I smile as he pulls me to his lap and hugs me close.

"Hey" I say back, kissing him on the cheek. Niall drives us to the club that wasn't far from here, it was only Niall, Harry, Zayn, and I tonight sadly. Louis was taking Eleanor to dinner and Liam was staying the night at Danielle's dorm.

"Were here." Niall announced, turning the car off and getting out. We make our way into the club and sit down in one of the booths.

"So what do you think of your roommate, haven't ran her off yet?" Harry joked nudging my shoulder.

"She's.... interesting." I run off, Zoe was really nice but really uptight.

"Lets just say she needs a good fuck to loosen her up." Niall remarks, I love you Ni like a brother but you are a asshole sometimes.

The boys laugh at his remark, "Stop that, she is just..." I couldn't find the right words to describe Zoe.

"She is one of those girls that have lived a perfect life and thinks she is better than any one of us. She is not going to last Bentley, I'm sorry but she wouldn't make it with us." Niall barks, dang what is his problem.

"She's just one of those people that has things planned out, there is no problem in that. And I can have a friend that is not like us, look at El and Dani they are nothing like me and we are friends." I defend.

"That's just because there boyfriends have them on a leash." he scoffs.

"No they don't, Eleanor and Danielle are as equal as me they weren't forced into a relationship they chose to be with Louis and Liam." I fire back at him.

"FU-" Niall was going to say but was cut off my Zayn.

"Just stop it please you two, just drop it." Zayn says lowly but softly when he looks at me, I let out a deep breath and let it go. Well this night just got unconformable, Zoe could make it; she just needs to let go and let loose a bit.

"She will be one of us I can bet you that." I challenge, I know this is wrong in a way but it has a bright side to it; I get a new friend she gets multiple friends and a 'new way' of life.

Niall looks into to distance like in deep thought then smirks "Let's see what you can do Sweetheart but don't expect me to fall in love with her." He really knows how to press your buttons, everyone knows I hate being called 'sweetheart'.

"You know this is some what wrong right?" Zayn questions from my side.

"But it is also and more so right." I say. "Just think of it as me being her fairy godmother."

"More like fairy goth-mother." Harry laughs, I playfully punch him.

"Do I look gothic, no." I laugh, he seriously needs to learn the difference between gothic and punk.

***

The guys dropped me off at my dorm and promised to see me tomorrow. I decided just to have one drink since I actually go to my classes. I walk up to my dorm room at unlocked the door quietly so I wouldn't wake up Zoe since it was midnight. When I walk in I quickly close the door and turn around to walk into the closet to take off my tight dress and put on some loose pajamas.

I walk back out and see Zoe snuggled up in a hot pink OnePiece Lusekofte onesie. Her nerdy glasses still on and a open book laying upside down on her side. In a way her nerdy look works for her. I took this time to look at her CD's that her organized by alphabet on her shelf. Wow this girl knows her music; every Fall Out Boy album, some All Time Low, the Fray, damn she must really like the Cab. There is a little rocker in this cupcake. Wow she is a photographer like me, why didn't she tell me? I walk back to my side of the room and think of my game plan.

Zoe's POV:

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, ugh so early. I shut off my green iHome and redundantly pull the duvet back and swing my legs over to sit up. I get up and walk into the bathroom and see a white, fluffy, beast that is my hair. Why did I always wake up with a wild animal on my head? I thought to myself as I take off my onesie that I love so much. I turn on the water not even bothering to see if it was warm or not and hop in. I do my morning routine and get out of the shower with a blue towel around my body. I grab my outfit that I planned out yesterday which consisted of a mid-thigh, black, pleated skirt, a white, heart print, short sleeve shirt that looked like the heart was melting, a pair of black Converse, and black rose stud earrings. The outfit was cute. I battle with my hair to get all the knots out and I curl it in ringlets making it semi curly, semi wavy. I put on my small wing eyeliner, mascara, and my wild berry lip balm like always and walk out of the bathroom.

"Hey sleepy head." I say as I see Bentley just getting up, she was in some purple pajamas and her pink hair was just a tad bit messy. See why can't I wake up like that?

"What are you talking about its like-" she pauses to look at her black iHome, "its only 7:30, perfect timing you wake up to early." she says rubbing her eyes and slipping out of her bed. I just roll my eyes at her comment but smile. Bentley looks me up and down for a moment then smiles like those movies where the person has a light bulb above their head.

"Before you leave we need to do something." she says with excitement, before I can even ask or protest she grasps my hand and pulls me into the bathroom with her. What the hell is she doing? She stops and pushes me to sit on the toilet and turns me around so my back was to her.

"What are you doing?" I ask trying to turn to see her but she turns my head back around and runs her dainty fingers through my hair.

"I don't see why you would leave your hair so flat, you have perfect hair." she says ignoring my question, um okay...

She starts to section my hair into pieces and grabs a teasing comb, oh hell no!

"No don't tease my hair!" I squeal, she just laughs.

"Trust me you will love it." she assures me, I have seen those bottle blonds with the teased bump in the back and its revolting. I sigh heavily and just let her do her work.

After grabbing, teasing, and some hair spray I'm turned around and brought to my feet to look in the mirror, oh god I hope I don't look like I have a big head or something. Once I look in the mirror I'm amazed. It wasn't like the bottle blond hair and it wasn't like big and puffy, it just gave my hair a bit of volume on top and my wavy curls at the bottom.

"Wow, I actually love it." I tell her still in awe about my new hair. I lightly run my fingers through small strands of my hair not wanting to ruin the master piece.

"Its just a bit of volume, you have the perfect haircut for scene hair but I think just a little bit of teasing frames your face better than a lot." she explains.

"Thank you so much." I thank her and turn to give her a hug.

"No problem, now your ready for class." she says, I give her one last smile and grab my stuff to get to class.

*****************************************************

Hey guys! I know it's not Saturday yet but I'm sick and I was bored so I decided to do an update. Its more of a filler but can you believe Bentley and Niall made a bet?!?! This is what starts the how transformation from good girl to punk cupcake! If their are any questions, of course ask.

(Picture of Niall on the side)

Please vote and comment!

and if you want to, you can follow me!

Love you guys, Sierra Boo x.