Author's Note

Sorry guys that I haven't updated, school has taken a hard toll on me. My grades are good and all but I need to bring them up before school is out which is in two weeks! If you are in high school or have been in high school you can understand. Plus I have been having major writer's block which sucks! But, I will be able to update soon and be able to finish the story because it only has a few chapters left. I have decided to finish the story earlier than I expected because of writer's block and I haven't been able to get enough reads and votes as I did my first story. So no I'm not cutting the story off now I'm preparing you all that it is coming to a end soon. I also wanted to announce that over the summer I'm going to be working on a new story, my only problem is that I have three ideas and I don't know which one to pick.

Here are the three that I can't choose from with their summaries/prologues.

ps. they are all Harry Styles fan fictions

The first one is called 'Knee Socks' (BTW this story idea is based from 'Knee Socks' by Arctic Monkeys)

I lay there on my bed admiring the goddess in front of me. Her dark, dank hair  flowed down her back in damp waves that barely passed her waist; they were the waves I twirled around my finger for hours, so soft and gentle. Her black lace bra and panties fit in the right curves of her body, not too tight and never too loose. My love had her back towards me shyly as she slowly bent over to pick up my sky blue Lacoste button up shirt,  giving me a very nice view of her heart shaped bum. She came back up holding the neck of my shirt, she put her arms through the long sleeves but it was obvious that the shirt was too big on her. She moved her hair to the side and only thing that showed skin was the small corner of her shoulder where you could see her secret tattoo. The meaning in the tattoo was shown when the caged bird was fully visible, it sat in the small cage that hung from the branch of the blossom tree. I rank my eyes further down to see her gorgeous long legs, to my dismay they were hidden behind those damn knee socks. The black material was all I saw on her legs, and that drive me insane.

"Iris?" The beauty turns her head to me, blue/green eyes alert. The same eyes that gave me looks of disgust, evilness, and hate in the past. I lick my lips, taking her front view in before glaring at those bloody knee sock, "Those need to come off now."

Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.

The second one is called 'Lullaby'

Kat Turner, a shy but independent girl from London who works at a downtown cafe serving coffee to locals. Smart, extremely beautiful, and sweet as an angel. She was just, we'll... Normal. She just wanted a normal, simple life.

Harry Styles, a singer from the famous boy band One Direction. Devilishly handsome, charming, and slightly dorky. He was used to one night stands and slutty models. He loved the fame but there was something deep down in him that he knew was missing.

What happens when a little one night stand turns into something both of them never expected?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Would you ever leave me?"

"Why would I ever leave this perfect life with you? A baby can't sleep peacefully without his lullaby. I can't be happy without you."

(It isn't much of a description but 'Lullaby' is a baby story)

Last one is 'Figment' (I had to put the prologue and the summary for this one because the summary is just a poem.)