Chapter 16 - Dares

Songs for this chapter:

Crazy Kids by Ke$ha

***************************************************

Zoe's POV:

I woke up with a massive hangover. I had never gotten that drunk before, yeah I got a bit tipsy that night when Niall saved me from getting raped but it didn't compare to this time. The pressure and pounding in my head over took me making me get up from the floor and get a aspirin. I decide to take a shower and get dressed so I could go down to the dinner hall that was in dormitory. I had only been in the dinner hall a few times, I just prefer cafes more. I dress in some skinny jeans, a oversized sweater, my purple Bailey Bow Uggs, and a grey beanie. I make sure to blow dry my hair and put some mascara on before I left, I wrote Bentley a note saying I was going to the dinner hall then to the café for some coffee.

I grab my phone and wallet before walking out of my dorm room and down the stairs. I get to the dinner hall and start to grab some breakfast but then I noticed that it was already 12 o'clock. Did I sleep that late? Well after my encounter with blonde and then drinking for about one to two hours with Bentley I'm surprised I'm even up. I can't believe that I'm late for class, well technically I'm skipping class today. I guess I had this coming knowing I would get piss drunk. I decide to grab an apple instead of lunch and just walk over to the café down the street. I walk out of the dormitory and down the street. I finish my apple and throw it in the trash bin by the cafe's door.

I make my way into the café and order a skinny mocha and a slice of lemon pound cake since I was still hungry. Once I get my order I sit down at one of those small tables by the window, I sit my stuff down and grab an extra napkin and a plastic fork. I sit down and eat my pound cake and drink my coffee while scrolling through my Twitter. After finishing my cake I look off to the side at my napkin. So white, so blank. I look over at the table next to me and see a cheap pen that was probably left, I get up and grab it then sit back down at my table and start using my imagination. I used to draw all the time, like none stop. That's what I'm good at, drawing and photography. But like I've said before, I stopped. I wish I had my drawings from the past but my mother took them away from me as soon as I drew them, she never liked me drawing.

I stop and take a look at my finished work, I'm shocked when I see what I drew. I drew what looked like a lake, the moonlight shining against the water and there where two people in the water but you could only see there heads. I basically drew a scene from last night with Niall and I in the lake. I shouldn't be thinking about him, he is a distraction. I came to this university with a purpose and one only, no boys just education. And what if my parents saw us together, I think my mother would skin me alive. I then remember that last night Niall tried to kiss me, or I think he was. The way he leaned into me like that it was like he was. Would I have let him? Would I kiss him back? I really don't know. No I wouldn't of have, I can't like Niall Horan. Yes you would have. No defiantly no. But out of hesitation I decide to keep the small napkin with the detailed drawing and put it in my pocket. I throw away my trash and exit the café.

"Hey Princess." I hear the voice I know all to familiar. I turn around with scrunched eyebrows.

"How did you know I was here?" I ask walking over to Niall who was leaning against his bike. His biceps filled his white shirt to where you could see his inked muscles perfectly. He took notice and smirked.

"I assumed you would be after a hangover." I stare at him dumbfounded, how could he of known I was drunk last night? "You texted me on your phone saying you were very drunk and that you wanted to cuddle with me while watching your favorite chick flicks." he laughed making my cheeks heat up, this was so embarrassing.